Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Pretty sure that is not part of the Great Plan

Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,040
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Was doing a Direfin campaign and right before I jump into the final battle, I thought, why not looking around a bit, seeing how things are going. Ulthuan is under attack from Saltspite, Noctilus, Malekith, Menghil and Aghols and the entire Avelorn is chaos corrupted wasteland.
Then I saw this. Was a first time for me, actually.

Best part, they are Military Allies. Guess Mazda was too busy with his settlements in Southlands and Naggaroth. :D
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No faction shall escape my sight.
Let those who think deniers are right
Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
Post edited by Cortes31 on

Comments

• DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    They traded them for some beads, its legit.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • BaronRodneyBaronRodney Registered Users Posts: 835
    I’ve found that if Mazdamundi becomes a powerhouse he often will push hard into southern Lustria, meaning that he and his armies almost become stranded down there if he wins.

I do think the AI should prioritise the defence of their capital once they get back into the ‘settling down’ phase.