Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredSummon the elector counts in coop is bugged

RaiseToPowerRaiseToPower Posts: 7Registered Users
edited October 8 in Multiplayer Bugs
When my friends summons the elector counts and recruits the special units I cant see them and when he fights an enemy army it tells us to synchronize anew. We tried multiple times. I gave him my save games multiple times to no effect.

In here I have the save files from that stuff. The save file where my friend summons his stuff in order to kill the wood elves near Eilhart. When he attacks them the game tells us to snychronize. And then 2 days later we tried again and this is where I sent you the "new synchronization" save file.

Please tell me if you need other files and tell me how to cuz for some reason I cannot attach the save file in here.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 211Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff

When my friends summons the elector counts and recruits the special units I cant see them and when he fights an enemy army it tells us to synchronize anew. We tried multiple times. I gave him my save games multiple times to no effect.

In here I have the save files from that stuff. The save file where my friend summons his stuff in order to kill the wood elves near Eilhart. When he attacks them the game tells us to snychronize. And then 2 days later we tried again and this is where I sent you the "new synchronization" save file.

Please tell me if you need other files and tell me how to cuz for some reason I cannot attach the save file in here.

Hi there,

Thank you for your post!

Unfortunately, we are not permitted to access external sites to grab your save.files, you can however send them as a zip.folder via the forums as an attachment. If you could do this for me, I'll be able to investigate this further :smile:

Hope you are well and looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Vix
  • RaiseToPowerRaiseToPower Posts: 7Registered Users
    CA_Vix said:

Hi there,

Thank you for your post!

Unfortunately, we are not permitted to access external sites to grab your save.files, you can however send them as a zip.folder via the forums as an attachment. If you could do this for me, I'll be able to investigate this further :smile:

Hope you are well and looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Vix
    Hey Vix,

Sorry it took some time. But I think I got it. Here it is. Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file