Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hi , first id like to say that i absolutly love the game. and also i apologyse for my poor level of

AdjudantChefAdjudantChef Posts: 1Registered Users
my probleme is any of my mods works. not when i play alone and neither when i try to play with friends. so i can only play vanillia both solo or if i want to have fun with a budy. it is quite sad because the mods i activate are all set and updated. my friends play with em on currently. i tried to uninstall reinstall didnt worked. i tried playing with only 1 mods or 2. i deleted all my olds saves. im really sad because it looks like ill have to play vanilla tbh i like the game vanilla but the mods i have make my life happier so if there is anyone kind enough to try to help me out i would really appreciate it.

so i can't play with mods even offline. i tried to delete all campagns i honestly dont know what to do.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file