Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game breaking - "Begin Turn" bug!

fuglefot1fuglefot1 Posts: 11Registered Users
edited October 8 in Crashes
Build: v 1.7.1
11765.170977 (modded)

MORTAL EMPIRES:

Hey! im back!
Instead of the end turn bug which i managed to bypass by myself after many hours poking around the web,i now have a crash when a turn begins...

It happens at turn 61-62 at the very last ai,just before youre round begins,crash to desktop.

Here is :
-mini dump files
-savegame
-dxdiag
-preferences

Tried going to "%appdata%\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\logs" to find the modified.log file,but the only two files that are there are "gfx.log" and "no_clean_exit". So no log file! (yes hidden files are visible). I also didnt find it in the steam folder.

My game is heavily modded (30 mods),but before you start blaming it on mods. The last time when i had my "end turn" crash,it had nothing to do with mods...so starting to get a little **** never being able to finish a game,either its a small new patch which screws all youre mods up (cant turn off auto-update on steam) or it just crashes from game bugs.

I tried a lot of tips from the web, but nothing solved it for me yet:

- Updated Nvidia drivers
- checked files thru steam
- checked for virus and malware
- tried renaming the "%appdata%\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\" folder and then moving saves into the new folder.
- a bunch of other stuff...

ADVICE ME PLEASE.
How to fix?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file