Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Gotrek and Felix are now available for everyone!

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 317Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team

Gotrek and Felix are now available for everyone! Just sign in or create a Total War Access account, and activate the dynamic duo from there, following the instructions.

Find them right here: https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home

Any more questions? Check the FAQ first to see if we’ve already answered them: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-gotrek-felix-faq/

Comments

• AlextheDefenderAlextheDefender Posts: 2Registered Users
    Why does the total war access say that their was a problem and I should try logging out and try again?

I did everything it said about connecting to steam so whats going wrong?
  • brahimivksbrahimivks Posts: 3Registered Users
    Same issue here
  • StoomStoom Posts: 8Registered Users
  • PeppisPeppis Junior Member Posts: 22Registered Users
    Getting the same problem...
  • Jack512Jack512 Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited October 17
    Yeah I have exactly the same problem as everyone above, same account used to get other things added to my steam from total war access, hope its just a temporary problem.

EDIT: Seems it was temporary as i tried again about a minute or two after posting this and it redeemed it fine.
  • rubenchandra7rubenchandra7 Posts: 18Registered Users
  • StoomStoom Posts: 8Registered Users
    Yep, problem solved; It redeems now
  • DarkLordOfDarknessDarkLordOfDarkness Posts: 202Registered Users
    Do I have to restar campaign if I want to recruit them?
  • BiesBies Junior Member Posts: 1,727Registered Users

Do I have to restar campaign if I want to recruit them?

good question/ right now they just camping near my castle

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• TheRealIronJazZ4TheRealIronJazZ4 Posts: 81Registered Users
    edited October 17
    access.totalwar.com -

Access Denied
    Error code 17

This request was blocked by the security rules
    2019-10-17 16:34:17 UTC

Your IP
    |Proxy IP

Incident ID: 868001020028900410-70269066633545324

solved: it seems tw doesn't like firefox

Post edited by TheRealIronJazZ4 on
    This world and everything that's in it ... will BURN!

• brahimivksbrahimivks Posts: 3Registered Users
    problem solved
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,474Registered Users
    I have to say this one took a while to get.

Why Total War not like Firefox?
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • RustedybaRustedyba Posts: 76Registered Users
    Hi, on which turn Gotrek and Felix marker should appear? I am at turn 6 as Baltazar and it havent appear yet.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 7,671Registered Users
    Meh
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,912Registered Users
    Rustedyba said:

Hi, on which turn Gotrek and Felix marker should appear? I am at turn 6 as Baltazar and it havent appear yet.

You need to build a tavern or its equivalent in a province first.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.
  • RustedybaRustedyba Posts: 76Registered Users
    edited October 17
    Thanks Wyvax. I have found already the solution on some website. In my opinion it should be describe somewhere in CA Message or in tavern description to point how to do it.
  • TunTun Posts: 1Registered Users
    when i try to redeem it just get

Gotrek & Felix

Sorry, the Steam account used seems to be already linked to another Access account.

• Der_DimiDer_Dimi Posts: 4Registered Users
    I want Gotrek and Felix without connecting my steam account with "total war access" and i don't want to pay with my steam informations for this "free" DLC. Because they sayed it's free!!!
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Posts: 886Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

I want Gotrek and Felix without connecting my steam account with "total war access" and i don't want to pay with my steam informations for this "free" DLC. Because they sayed it's free!!!

Then don't get it, isn't that crucial.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Posts: 1,026Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

How did you think you'd get it? Carrier Pigeon?
  • ShivaXShivaX Posts: 244Registered Users

Der_Dimi said:

How did you think you'd get it? Carrier Pigeon?
    He's angry about using his Steam account to get something for a game on Steam. Amazing.
    They give us Tretch Craventail, Alith Anar, Lokhir Fellheart, Tiqtac'to and Gor-Rok for free as a DLC at Steam, why not this time? Why this sneaky information grabbing way?
    I give them for that a thumb down at steam as long i don't get Felix and Gotrek DLC for free, as they say. I don't wont to pay with Informations about my steam account. When you want money, i give you, but stop that's lying it's for free... .
  • twwatchertwwatcher Posts: 2,215Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

They give us Tretch Craventail, Alith Anar, Lokhir Fellheart, Tiqtac'to and Gor-Rok for free as a DLC at Steam, why not this time? Why this sneaky information grabbing way?

That horse bolted a while back, if you want the 30 RoR for TWW its the same mechanism.
  • MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users
    Why is it better to have a general for 20 turns over a general you can keep permanently and level up?

It isn't? Okay, that's what I thought.

Interesting idea for a DLC, but I can't imagine ever using these guys in my campaign based on the current mechanics.
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Posts: 1,562Registered Users
    Marceror said:

Why is it better to have a general for 20 turns over a general you can keep permanently and level up?

Interesting idea for a DLC, but I can't imagine ever using these guys in my campaign based on the current mechanics.

I wish they had a way you could at least keep them-if its leveling them up or keeping them engaged in missions/battles.

Maybe they only gain leveling up points after battles or completing missions/quests. The missions or quests themselves could be simple. As simple as saying you need to defeat an X army in X number of turns or gotrek and Felix will leave for a time.
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Posts: 1,455Registered Users
    Marceror said:

Yea 86 turns in and I recruited G&F as soon as they appeared for a very boring 18 odd turns and just before they left a near united Brettonia declared war on me, with Gotrek choosing to go fight elsewhere rather than join a full-on war. A bit of a waste recruiting them to have them disappear. I would personally prefer to keep and level up.
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,088Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

I give them for that a thumb down at steam as long i don't get Felix and Gotrek DLC for free, as they say. I don't wont to pay with Informations about my steam account. When you want money, i give you, but stop that's lying it's for free... .

It's free.. you're talking in these forums so you already have an account. Every now and then they offer something through their website to get more people to join. What's the issue here?
  • neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 1,621Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

So you're giving a bad review because you can't be bothered to get free content ? Smart decision.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,626Registered Users
    Der_Dimi said:

LoL!

Having a Steam account means most gaming companies (and who knows who else) already got your data. It's a bit late to worry about that.