Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Gotrek & Felix peculiar redeem ERROR

LordDragoLordDrago Posts: 1Registered Users
edited October 19 in Crashes
Trying to redeem the new Gotrek & Felix FLC, I get this particularly odd error message:

"Sorry, the Steam account on record can't be changed yet. Please try another Steam account."

Just trying to get it redeemed quickly I logged in on one of my Steam smurf accounts, which doesen't even own this game, and ofc it told me so and did NOT redeem it on the smurf account. So I thought I can just correct myself and log in on the right account, but nope, I get this error message which as far as I can tell is different from what most people got today when trying to redeem this FLC and failing at it.

The Total War Access page also started saying that I can't redeem anything on a different steam account until 16th of November, even tho I clearly never did redeem anything, since that account didn't own the game in the first place.

Is there anything that can be done? Or do I really have to wait another month to redeem this?
Post edited by LordDrago on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file