Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game finally done updating, completely stops at the end.

Gundabad1Gundabad1 Posts: 3Registered Users
I have posted a picture where you can see the game done uploading after 3 hours, and then doesnt do anything and says I have to wait 48 days and it continues to go further.

Comments

• tunatuna06tunatuna06 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I got the same issue ! How can we fix it ? I actually cant even clear the downlaod cache ! please Help
  • xkz92xkz92 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Had the same issue (download completed, no disk activity, Steam says the download is 'stopping' but it never stops nor does it make any progress, even when I left it overnight).

Deleted what was inside D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\downloading to force it to download the patch a second time, got stuck in the same place but this time I launched the game directly from the library and got this window (well, not this one but the one for TW:WII) :

And although it was a bit slow (15 minutes for a 3GB patch), this actually applied the patch and I could see the progress bar moving even if in the Downloads tab, nothing was happening.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file