Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Known Issuewhy so many sigmar statue map?

protenoidprotenoid Posts: 8Registered Users
edited October 24 in General Discussion
from Altdorf to Sylvania to kislev

everywhere

mostly same maps

please stop

it's madness

give back other maps to
Post edited by CA_Vix on
Tagged:

Comments

• SephlockSephlock Posts: 1,604Registered Users
    BLAM!
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 3,037Registered Users
    I feel like this thread is asking the wrong questions. The real question is why don't all maps have a statue of Sigmar in them.
  • SchwarzhelmSchwarzhelm Posts: 776Registered Users
    I am playing Empire right now an thought the same! I hope they change that in the furture.

Although it is hard to counter the point Fear_The_Wolf made...
  • RiskafishRiskafish Posts: 332Registered Users
    Why Sigmar maps in the land that worships him OMG!...

xD

I do hope they add more maps though :D.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Posts: 1,368Registered Users
    Congratulations, you have piqued the interest of Witch Hunters. Expect a friendly visit shortly...
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 9,882Registered Users
    Holy Sigmar! BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!

We need more versions of the Sigmar Statue. I'd like the one used in Vermintide where bearded Sigmar (looks much better) has the orc head in hand
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • Ol_NessieOl_Nessie Posts: 3,173Registered Users
    God I hate that map so much. I feel like I'm playing duck, duck, goose the whole time.
    Build a Slayer Hero and make Miners, Rangers, and Irondrakes great again! Thorek Ironbrow 2020

• ChesterMcGirrChesterMcGirr Posts: 87Registered Users
    It's because CA were so keen to show off something they did.

Firing lines on that map are terribly buggy.

Hate that map.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Posts: 1,912Registered Users
    I like the new map but seeing it in every settlement is a pain. It's bad enough to have a forest in the center of the map without a giant statue in it.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft