Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

"The Riddle Of Drakhira" digging for treasure crash

Sephie555Sephie555 Posts: 1Registered Users
edited October 20 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hello.

When I press the "dig for treasure" button near the monolith site, the game just freezes, not responding, some times it just closes the game window and I can keep using the pc, other times I have to manually restart the pc, because not even task manager can be used.

I don't remember this happening before in the past with other digging sites, I'd remember the frustration as it takes quite a bit of time to reload the game, and play the turn if you didn't save the game right before you try to dig, as I did.

I'll skip this one and keep playing. If this happens again with another site, or with another hero in that same monolith site, I'll let you know in this thread.

I turned down graphic settings A LOT, way down the level nvidia optimized the game through GeForce, the game still crashes.

If there is something I can do, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

P.S The same thing just happened with the riddle near the lava pools to the north. So it's more like after some point in game, digging causes crashes. I am currently at turn 222, playing Dreadfleet. I've dug many treasures all over the map for so many turns, had no such problem before.

P.S 2 I am not sure if nvidia GeForce is causing the problem, cause I installed it yesterday same when the crash happened, just not sure the problem existed before or after the installation and optimization, and what option could it possibly change to cause a crash.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file