Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Could we get new Profile pictures ?

AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,372Registered Users
Hello, well its in the title.

Could we get some new profile pics. Examples

Gotrek
Felix
Gor rok
Nakai
Ikit
Harkon
Tehen
Etc...

Its not really hard, just need to crop an image and upload it :)

Comments

• WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,917Registered Users
    Including the newer faction icons. I'm partial to the Cult of Sotek myself.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.
  • rafantomasrafantomas Posts: 649Registered Users
    Huntsmarshall yellow logo.
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,917Registered Users

Huntsmarshall yellow logo.

Why not all of them? :D
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.
    Unit portraits should be an option too.
  • makar55makar55 Posts: 1,678Registered Users
    CA should start selling profile picture packs.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,500Registered Users
    It feels like it is starting to go on a year or two since we had a CA employee come on the forums and say that he/she was going to try and get new profile pics done before his/her final day before leaving the company. Didn’t get around to it though.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • sieahsieah Posts: 494Registered Users
    makar55 said:

CA should start selling profile picture packs.

Please dont give them ideas...
    RikRiorik said:

It feels like it is starting to go on a year or two since we had a CA employee come on the forums and say that he/she was going to try and get new profile pics done before his/her final day before leaving the company. Didn’t get around to it though.

Damn.

RikRiorik said:

Damn.
    I really wanted to change to Karak Azul’s heraldry for the longest time. But at this point I feel so attached to the Karak Hirn I’ve had since the very beginning that I wouldn’t change it anyways. So doesn’t matter to me anymore.
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 1,212Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

RikRiorik said:

Damn.
    I really wanted to change to Karak Azul’s heraldry for the longest time. But at this point I feel so attached to the Karak Hirn I’ve had since the very beginning that I wouldn’t change it anyways. So doesn’t matter to me anymore.
    After a while, they become like people's faces to me. When people change them, I'm like "Aww! You didn't need to do that! You looked great just the way you were!"

Then they're like strangers for a while until I get used to their new face. It's a bit traumatic.

RikRiorik said:

RikRiorik said:

Damn.
    After a while, they become like people's faces to me. When people change them, I'm like "Aww! You didn't need to do that! You looked great just the way you were!"

Then they're like strangers for a while until I get used to their new face. It's a bit traumatic.
    I agree. I get the exact same feeling.
  • DarkLordOfDarknessDarkLordOfDarkness Posts: 207Registered Users

RikRiorik said:

RikRiorik said:

Damn.

I mean yeah, there are some semi-legendary users on this forum and if for example @Vanilla_Gorilla wouldn't have dwarf banner I would be schocked every time
  • Grace_CAGrace_CA Creative Assembly Posts: 865Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
    I've added some that I had to hand - I'll have a look and see if I can add some additional ones
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,372Registered Users
    edited October 21
    Grace_CA said:

I've added some that I had to hand - I'll have a look and see if I can add some additional ones

Ohhhhhh wow thank you !

I didnt think this thread would end up with actual new profile pictures 😱😱😱

• UberReptilianUberReptilian Posts: 166Registered Users
    edited October 21
    Grace_CA said:

That's pretty nifty. If you got Tehenhauin/Cult off Sotek and Arkhan that'd be perfection.
    Congratulations @AIMA_Dracklor you are the hero this forum deserves.

Edit: Lol should've thanked @Grace_CA as well.
    edited October 21
    Grace_CA said:

Good stuff.
  • ErgiosErgios Posts: 157Registered Users
    Grace_CA said:

Wow! Not at all what I expected to see in this thread! Outstanding! Fantastic!
    If I was not convinced you were a Tzeentch follower who probably hides a plan behind this show of generousity, I would be even more amazed. :p
  • Ol_NessieOl_Nessie Posts: 3,173Registered Users

RikRiorik said:

RikRiorik said:

Damn.

I'm the same way. Good to see some new portraits though.
    Build a Slayer Hero and make Miners, Rangers, and Irondrakes great again! Thorek Ironbrow 2020

• mightygloinmightygloin Posts: 1,373Registered Users

Grace_CA said:

Ohhhhhh wow thank you !

The most successful thread ever in the history of TW forums B)
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,278Registered Users
    Grace_CA said:

This one, please.

Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,372Registered Users

Grace_CA said:

Ohhhhhh wow thank you !

The most successful thread ever in the history of TW forums B)
    Hahaha this is actually quite true 😂😂

• TWforumUN1989TWforumUN1989 Posts: 207Registered Users
    need Gor-Rok avatar!