Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The next LP will be Malus vs Malus

ArneSoArneSo Posts: 1,442Registered Users
edited October 22 in General Discussion
Yes you read right.
Malus biggest rivalry is with himself.
Like Kanye loves no one more than Kanye, Malus hates no one more than Malus.

The 2 LLs will be normal Malus and his Deamon. Both are playable in the same faction but with completely different mechanics and faction traits.

You liked Luthor Harkons mixed personalities?
This will be the next level. From one turn to another the Deamon will take over your faction and bring his unique traits and faction mechanics. The player will need to manage that and find a balance for both to live in the same body. Or the player can choose to destroy the Deamon. This will be the first cross faction experience in total war history. Why only control one faction, when you can have 2 at the same time?

Malus vs Malus, make it happen CA!
Post edited by ArneSo on

Comments

• GodWillTellGodWillTell Posts: 678Registered Users
    ...we've reached the cringy clickbait level now...

OT: fine DLC cuz i'll finally get Malus anyway.

#FORGHORGON
  • RiskafishRiskafish Posts: 332Registered Users
    This is a freaking amazing idea! I wish Daemons of Chaos were in the game then you could make it so that they were separate. The idea being that they both had debuffs and kept stacking and could only be lifted by killing the other one. A race to Karak Eight Peaks perfected sort of idea.
  • SephlockSephlock Posts: 1,604Registered Users
    Moulder vs Eshin.

The Shaper vs the Shanker!

#JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,680Registered Users
    Sephlock said:

Moulder vs Eshin.

The Shaper vs the Shanker!

Of course, Skaven vs Skaven with no Elfs to pollute the scenery with their unbearable elf-ness would be the best solution!

• FritzFritz Posts: 8Registered Users
    They have already confirmed...not skaven
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,680Registered Users
    Fritz said:

They have already confirmed...not skaven

That applies only to the FLC.

• KelefaneKelefane Posts: 1,300Registered Users
    edited October 22
    This forum has honestly went down into the dump lately with all the **** posting.
    Post edited by dge1 on
    edited October 22
    Kelefane said:

This forum has honestly went down into the dump lately with all the **** posting.

Well there’s no news, we’re like that dude in the isolation chamber in that episode of the twilight zone.

Post edited by dge1 on
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • LabriaLabria Posts: 507Registered Users
    Gotcha, next Lord pack will be Malus vs Skreech Verminking with end times units. >:)
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,398Registered Users
    edited October 22
    Kelefane said:

I'm looking forward to the announcement. Generic or no Generic I guarantee mods will have lots to do.

It's all pretty funny.
    Post edited by dge1 on
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,128Registered Users, Moderators
    You think its funny, @Vanilla_Gorilla

I'm glad someone does.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,398Registered Users
    This is actually a solid idea. Hyde vs Hyde to see who's the Hydest. It's a good idea OP.
    Canuovea said:

You think its funny, @Vanilla_Gorilla

I'm glad someone does.

I'll gleefully collect your tears for potions I have brewing.

Mind you I also laugh at my own pain. So shrug.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian Posts: 160Registered Users
    edited October 22
    Kelefane said:

Disagree. It's what prompted me to come out of lurking. It reminds me of a moderated 4chan, quite interesting. Also the giant arguments are comedy gold. Mods must hate it though.

Edit: The Dark Elf debate also genuinely brings at lot of entertainment to me while at work.

Disagree. It's what prompted me to come out of lurking. It reminds me of a moderated 4chan, quite interesting.

There aren't enough boobies for that :(.

Edit: The Dark Elf debate also genuinely brings at lot of entertainment to me while at work.

Well, at least there's that.
  • BiesBies Junior Member Posts: 1,728Registered Users
    Lets go Malus vs his sister
    Wasnt she medusa ? :#

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• kelembriborkelembribor Posts: 427Registered Users
    Malus vs Malal would be nice though.

• MasariusMasarius Senior Member Posts: 613Registered Users
    Imagine Malus waking up one morning.

A Daemonette right next to him and he is like: "Wait a minute...It happenend again, hasn't it?"

Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day