Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

the Awakening special landmark bulding bug...

Jedidias1Jedidias1 Posts: 116Registered Users
Hi,

I am playing the vortex campaign with the hunts´marshal expedition and I just too the awakening from the coast vampires. Although it is signaled as having a special landmark building there is not one I can build. I have pictures below to illustrate.

Also, in the same campaign, Gotrek appeared for me to recruit and when I did Felix did not appeared. so I only have gotrex but not felix. (I did not take picture)

I am not using any mods.

Comments

• NoctalinkNoctalink Posts: 22Registered Users
    The main building is the special one that's why it get a landmark for all faction
    There's another special building too but it's only for Vampire Coast.
    "With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers. With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them."
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Posts: 116Registered Users
    Thank you for your answer, anyway they need to look at way felix didn't appear with gotrek
  • NoctalinkNoctalink Posts: 22Registered Users
    I think they should rework the way Gotrek and Felix work on campaign (Gotrek is kind of a really bad lord he would be better as a hero) but if they fix existing bug first that's will be nice too
    "With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers. With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file