Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Request Game engine upgrade Immediately to reflect the change of the times....

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
The game has slow response times of the units responding to highlight +to click and select location with mouse and the units also get caught on all corners and slow down in the game battle map.....I also hate the fact that I start out with **** units and the infantry move to slow and the calvary are not fast enough...

I also hate the fact the game loads poorly using Direct X 11 and renders poorly using the Direct X 11 while running the game on
my Pro-Direct X 12 and Vulkan machine....

I expect the bugs to be fixed and changes to be made to the game to better load and run more efficiently on my Newer machine and Run with Direct X 12 and Vulkan...

I am tired of these units slow responding to commands and the **** horses react too slowly and **** spread out all over when engaged and retreating when commanded to...it also takes to long for them to break infantry when running into them with horses...

I am sick of these poor stats of the units and the various bugs in this **** game that never got fixed...

and I hate the **** Direct X 11 driver support you chose for this game engine...

I will keep bitching until I drive you all mad and force you to **** fix it....I will never stop....

Comments

• Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 230Registered Users
    Quick Quick

Do a Rant or Rave in the off topic sections, Rants & Raves

I support you son!

Ceee Aeeee should takes notes on what happenend with Eeee Aeeeee who's game are all still playable!
    I mean look at Ceee nnnn Ceee, or Shogun One for that matter

Respect the player, Respect your life !

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’