Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

HE balance thread

BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 28Registered Users
Warning, thread at your own risk!

Anyways, here are some HE balance suggestions (not from me)
  • Dragon Princes: +4 speed, -2 WS +2 AP
  • Sisters of Avalorn: -100 cost, give them a spear to use in melee (they had this in 6E TT)
  • Fireborn: +4 speed, -2 WS +2 AP and silver shield.
  • ROR Sisters: - 150 cost, spear, ITP
  • Spearmen: -25 cost +1 MA
  • ROR Spearmen: Magic Resist aura.
  • Phoenix Guard: Add ITP
  • Phoenix Guard ROR: Add Unbreakable.
  • White Lion ROR: Add ITP + Charge Defence
  • Alith Anar: Stalk and +10 ammo
  • Handmaiden: -50 cost, add fire on the move.
  • Tyrion: Add ITP
  • Heralds of the Wind: Magical Attacks
"There are 3 constants in life: Life, Death and Yst trolling on forums" - Anonymous
«13456710

Comments

  • Loupi_Loupi_ Posts: 1,290Registered Users
    Hmm, agree with some, some are too much.

    DP: I think no to more speed AND AP, either +5-6 speed OR +AP, not both.

    Sisters: -100 seems right, but what is the point of the spear? If it give antilarge or some combat stats then no, if its just cosmetic then sure.

    Spears: I think no to any cost reductions, more MA wont be helpful either I think. A better small buff would be +2 MD (if they need anything, which im not completely sure of).

    ROR spears: Yes

    PG: I dont think they really need ITP since their LD is already super high
    ROR: Maybe give them ITP instead, unbreakable might be pretty strong.

    Puremane company: yes

    Alith: stalk and ammo is a good start, but also needs price reduction for his items, and it would be cool if his decoy did some damage (1/2 damage seems okay since it only last 40ish seconds)

    Handmaiden: already very good, needs no cost reduction, and on horse she already has fire on the move. She needs better abilities though.


    Tyrion: yes, plus on foot he should get +~8 speed, similar to hellebron on foot.

    Heralds: yes





  • Loupi_Loupi_ Posts: 1,290Registered Users
    edited October 26
    Some other things:

    1. -50 cost to frostheart phoenix
    2. -50 to ithilmar
    3. limit teclis potion to 3
    4. Better items for prince, bane shield could get replaced by a passive MA/MD aura.
    5. the grey should be a shadowwalker ROR, maybe with AP
  • DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 4,167Registered Users
    edited October 26
    Until we get all missing tabletop stuff (rules, spells and abilities done correctly, characters and items done correctly etc) there is nothing to say about balance. CA created a different game which has similarities to Warhammer.

    P. S. All wood elves spear welders get AP Asrai spear rule.
  • nonentitynonentity Posts: 176Registered Users
    These are crazy buffs -- some make sense but others are crazy
    • OK but DP needs +50 cost
    • uhm that is so OP 1000 point sisters with AL Charge defense melee, no way.
    • Fireborn don't need silver shields
    • no, they already have encourage. Plus Larry already gives ITP in AOE
    • 475 spears that's crazy
    • I can get behind that
    • Why all this ITP? They didn't have it on tabletop
    • Wow ROR pheonix guard is already underpriced
    • Seriously why?
    • OK now something that is reasonable -- I can get behind that
    • You bring her on a horse anyway
    • A cost reduction for Tyrion is all that's needed. He's just too expense with a caster
    • will make them even better verse DE, 100+ speed cav is already something unique.
    Overall HE is already in a decent spot -- this will just make them too good.
  • Green0Green0 Posts: 5,160Registered Users
    edited October 27
    nonentity said:

    These are crazy buffs -- some make sense but others are crazy

    • OK but DP needs +50 cost
    • uhm that is so OP 1000 point sisters with AL Charge defense melee, no way.
    • Fireborn don't need silver shields
    • no, they already have encourage. Plus Larry already gives ITP in AOE
    • 475 spears that's crazy
    • I can get behind that
    • Why all this ITP? They didn't have it on tabletop
    • Wow ROR pheonix guard is already underpriced
    • Seriously why?
    • OK now something that is reasonable -- I can get behind that
    • You bring her on a horse anyway
    • A cost reduction for Tyrion is all that's needed. He's just too expense with a caster
    • will make them even better verse DE, 100+ speed cav is already something unique.
    Overall HE is already in a decent spot -- this will just make them too good.
    HE spears at 475g wouldn't be OP. They're universally agreed to be some of the worst spears in the game currently and this has been proven multiple times. Rank up Spearmen-at-arms to 500g, you'll see you get PERMANENT Martial Prowess and similar stats as well as more MA. An argument could be made even to make them 450g since HE have no other chaff until 800g so for example archer builds are not that easy to build (in fact, HE Archers are some of the least used units in the roster because they're impossible to protect). But let's start with 475g.

    Phoenix Guard doesn't have Encourage aura.

    Heralds in the Wind is an RoR that is currently never used, and you are scared to buff it... OK...

    More generally, most HE RoRs are very bad.
  • WojmirVonCarsteinWojmirVonCarstein Posts: 691Registered Users
    This isn't really a "HE balance thread". More like "HE Buff thread"
  • nonentitynonentity Posts: 176Registered Users
    Green0 said:

    nonentity said:

    These are crazy buffs -- some make sense but others are crazy

    • OK but DP needs +50 cost
    • uhm that is so OP 1000 point sisters with AL Charge defense melee, no way.
    • Fireborn don't need silver shields
    • no, they already have encourage. Plus Larry already gives ITP in AOE
    • 475 spears that's crazy
    • I can get behind that
    • Why all this ITP? They didn't have it on tabletop
    • Wow ROR pheonix guard is already underpriced
    • Seriously why?
    • OK now something that is reasonable -- I can get behind that
    • You bring her on a horse anyway
    • A cost reduction for Tyrion is all that's needed. He's just too expense with a caster
    • will make them even better verse DE, 100+ speed cav is already something unique.
    Overall HE is already in a decent spot -- this will just make them too good.
    HE spears at 475g wouldn't be OP. They're universally agreed to be some of the worst spears in the game currently and this has been proven multiple times. Rank up Spearmen-at-arms to 500g, you'll see you get PERMANENT Martial Prowess and similar stats as well as more MA. An argument could be made even to make them 450g since HE have no other chaff until 800g so for example archer builds are not that easy to build (in fact, HE Archers are some of the least used units in the roster because they're impossible to protect). But let's start with 475g.

    Phoenix Guard doesn't have Encourage aura.

    Heralds in the Wind is an RoR that is currently never used, and you are scared to buff it... OK...

    More generally, most HE RoRs are very bad.
    Emp Spears are overtuned not that HE spears are bad.

    I was talking about ROR sisters which have encourage (one of the only units in the game besides heros and lords in fact)

    If you rank Elyrion Reavers to rank 9 they cost more that the Heralds. You pay for the stats and the speed I wouldn't say that's a bad deal.
  • WojmirVonCarsteinWojmirVonCarstein Posts: 691Registered Users
    nonentity said:

    I was talking about ROR sisters which have encourage (one of the only units in the game besides heros and lords in fact)

    Actually wrong, Boar Boy Big Uns ROR have encourage
  • Green0Green0 Posts: 5,160Registered Users
    edited October 27
    nonentity said:


    I was talking about ROR sisters which have encourage (one of the only units in the game besides heros and lords in fact)

    Aspiring Champions, RoR Knights of the Realm, Longbeards, plus a couple others I'm sure I missed... you're wrong.
    nonentity said:


    If you rank Elyrion Reavers to rank 9 they cost more that the Heralds. You pay for the stats and the speed I wouldn't say that's a bad deal.

    if they are so good why does nobody take them? 1000g for a missile cav with 18 shots and 40 armor doesn't seem an amazing deal to me. In what circumstances is 105 speed relevant anyway?

    By the way, if you rank ANY unit to rank 9 and compare to the RoR, you will see that you often get a discount. For example, RoR Doomfire Warlocks get 200g discount on their base rank 9 cost. Temple Guards RoR get something like 70g discount compared to the vanilla variant on top of the very useful abilities they get.

    About HE Spears, you can compare with any spears, Empire spears are overtuned yes but HE spears are bad even compared to "average" spears like Clanrats or Spearmen-at-arms. Not sure why you mention Empire spears since I gave you a Bretonnia example, weird flex.
  • nonentitynonentity Posts: 176Registered Users
    Green0 said:

    nonentity said:


    I was talking about ROR sisters which have encourage (one of the only units in the game besides heros and lords in fact)

    Aspiring Champions, RoR Knights of the Realm, Longbeards, plus a couple others I'm sure I missed... you're wrong.
    nonentity said:


    If you rank Elyrion Reavers to rank 9 they cost more that the Heralds. You pay for the stats and the speed I wouldn't say that's a bad deal.

    if they are so good why does nobody take them? 1000g for a missile cav with 18 shots and 40 armor doesn't seem an amazing deal to me. In what circumstances is 105 speed relevant anyway?

    By the way, if you rank ANY unit to rank 9 and compare to the RoR, you will see that you often get a discount. For example, RoR Doomfire Warlocks get 200g discount on their base rank 9 cost. Temple Guards RoR get something like 70g discount compared to the vanilla variant on top of the very useful abilities they get.

    About HE Spears, you can compare with any spears, Empire spears are overtuned yes but HE spears are bad even compared to "average" spears like Clanrats or Spearmen-at-arms. Not sure why you mention Empire spears since I gave you a Bretonnia example, weird flex.
    If you rank up the HE spears to rank 9 they are less than Scions, which is why I think the ROR needs a buff. I can accept spears getting -25 cost reduction if that is all the buffs HE recieve. They are already a good faction, IDK why everything else needs a buff.
  • Green0Green0 Posts: 5,160Registered Users
    edited October 27
    nonentity said:

    Green0 said:

    nonentity said:


    I was talking about ROR sisters which have encourage (one of the only units in the game besides heros and lords in fact)

    Aspiring Champions, RoR Knights of the Realm, Longbeards, plus a couple others I'm sure I missed... you're wrong.
    nonentity said:


    If you rank Elyrion Reavers to rank 9 they cost more that the Heralds. You pay for the stats and the speed I wouldn't say that's a bad deal.

    if they are so good why does nobody take them? 1000g for a missile cav with 18 shots and 40 armor doesn't seem an amazing deal to me. In what circumstances is 105 speed relevant anyway?

    By the way, if you rank ANY unit to rank 9 and compare to the RoR, you will see that you often get a discount. For example, RoR Doomfire Warlocks get 200g discount on their base rank 9 cost. Temple Guards RoR get something like 70g discount compared to the vanilla variant on top of the very useful abilities they get.

    About HE Spears, you can compare with any spears, Empire spears are overtuned yes but HE spears are bad even compared to "average" spears like Clanrats or Spearmen-at-arms. Not sure why you mention Empire spears since I gave you a Bretonnia example, weird flex.
    If you rank up the HE spears to rank 9 they are less than Scions, which is why I think the ROR needs a buff. I can accept spears get -25 cost reduction if that is all the buffs HE. They are already a good faction, IDK why everything needs a buff.
    a good faction that revolves around Noble chariots and heal capping Star Dragon, which is the ONLY thing you see HE do at competitive level and what everyone prepares for?

    Sisters of Avelorn are still very unplayable at high level.

    Swordmasters are above average but suffer from low mass and low HP, a unit like Chosen for example is more sturdy vs attacks by Trolls (say). This can stay as a weakness but SMoH need better supporting tools because currently they get beaten up more than they beat though their stats are above average for the cost like I said.

    White Lions which should help offset the fact that HE don't have good chaff are, again, slightly below average (pay 25/50g for useless Forest bonus).

    Spears are just some of the worst spears in the game, you take them cuz u know... they are spears, but reluctantly.

    Scions are a bad unit you're right but also a very toxic one, one that enables blobbing. Overall it needs a rework since it's below average in a "normal" army and very above average in treeblobs.

    Dragon Princes have 12 AP, the LOWEST of any cav in that price range. They are the worst cav in the ~1400g range and lose to every similarly-priced cav, even vs cavs against which they should win on paper such as 1400g Chaos Knights.

    HE archers might have been good at release, but in the meantime, Orc Arrer Boys got +3 free AP, Crossbowmen got buffed twice (!) (at release, they were 525g, then they dropped to a massive 475g with 4 AP before the rework!). Glade Guard Hagbane got a massive, massive buff time ago. Meanwhile HE archers got their accuracy (rightfully) nerfed from release.

    They are also very difficult to protect.

    LSG are slightly above average and one of the units keeping HE afloat.

    Silver Helms are good but don't trade up (and they shouldn't).

    Dragons are cool but still buggy, sometimes their Breath attack orders don't go off and sometimes they miss attacks they should hit due to hitbox issues.

    The only 2 playable HE lords currently are Teclis and Alarielle, every other lord is an almost sure loss.

    I'm not against toning down a notch something like Star of Avelorn (even though I am not even sure Star is that OP compared to some other stuff currently in the game, and on top of that it's very predictable playstyle that everyone prepares for and still doesn't make you win most blob fights) if it is to please some people who have been indoctrinated into believing it is OP after Alarielle got 3 nerfs in a row... like I said, I'm not against nerfing that or reworking Star but please give us an actually playable HE roster with a variety of playstyles and good RoRs and not the usual boring heal-capped Star Dragon under Star and protected by the Shieldstone and Noble Chariots running around.
  • Green0Green0 Posts: 5,160Registered Users
    About the OP:

    - Dragon Princes: +2 AP. They don't need to contest Centigors and having 80 speed heavy cav is not good. They need to trade a bit better.
    - Sisters: idk 100g seems a bit much but currently the issue with this unit is that the ranged attack is worth ~700/750g and the melee maybe 400-500g? The issue is that you generally wanna shoot with them, not melee. So the melee cost needs to go down a bit yes because having Sisters in melee is a "last resort" and even vs units against which they trade well, such as Zombie summons, you really don't want to lose on the uptime. Or rework them into a 180m range standard AP archer with no particular melee, either works.
    - Fireborn: +2 AP (same as DPs), ITP OR +3 MD.
    - Sisters RoR: depends on what CA decides to do with regular Sisters. WoM boost tho is interesting. Encourage of marginal utility on such a unit but whatever.
    - Spearmen: -25g agreed.
    - Phoenix Guard: fine as they are.
    - Phoenix Guard RoR: they are uninspiring but also balanced, leave them as they are. They already get massive discount on rank 9 stats, can't buff them too much.
    - WL RoR: -75g.
    - Alith Anar: agree
    - Tyrion: ITP OR -150g.

    To offset these buffs, rework Star of Avelorn as you prefer and -4 MD on Noble Chariots.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,105Registered Users
    Green0 said:

    About the OP:

    - Dragon Princes: +2 AP. They don't need to contest Centigors and having 80 speed heavy cav is not good. They need to trade a bit better.
    - Sisters: idk 100g seems a bit much but currently the issue with this unit is that the ranged attack is worth ~700/750g and the melee maybe 400-500g? The issue is that you generally wanna shoot with them, not melee. So the melee cost needs to go down a bit yes because having Sisters in melee is a "last resort" and even vs units against which they trade well, such as Zombie summons, you really don't want to lose on the uptime. Or rework them into a 180m range standard AP archer with no particular melee, either works.
    - Fireborn: +2 AP (same as DPs), ITP OR +3 MD.
    - Sisters RoR: depends on what CA decides to do with regular Sisters. WoM boost tho is interesting. Encourage of marginal utility on such a unit but whatever.
    - Spearmen: -25g agreed.
    - Phoenix Guard: fine as they are.
    - Phoenix Guard RoR: they are uninspiring but also balanced, leave them as they are. They already get massive discount on rank 9 stats, can't buff them too much.
    - WL RoR: -75g.
    - Alith Anar: agree
    - Tyrion: ITP OR -150g.

    To offset these buffs, rework Star of Avelorn as you prefer and -4 MD on Noble Chariots.

    I think this is quite fair actually. Fireborn probably don't need more buffs than +2 AP right in the same patch tho.
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,729Registered Users
    Buffs
    DP * +2AP/-3 normal dmg or +1AP/-2 Normal dmg and +4 speed
    Fireborn * Same as above and +2 anti large
    HE * spearmen +1MA
    Handmaiden * Slightly more tracking on missiles attack
    ROR WL * +ITP
    Frosty * -100g
    Firepoop * make rebirth not random or -100g
    ROR SW * -50g
    Tyrion * +ITP
    HE archers LA * -25g

    Nerfs
    Star of avelorn* EITHER
    -25% healing +20% magic resistance for affected units
    OR
    +1 Charge but keep total healing the same, so the total heal is split over 3 charges not 2 so its less bursty.
    Star Dragon * Less mass
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian Posts: 112Registered Users
    Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-YES-YES-YES!!! OP, you are a good man-thing. I cherish the resulting madness this thread will ensure.

    Anyway I would like Alith Anar, reduced in gold and Stalk 100% and the ultimate OP buff, fixing his strange head and Tyrion given flaming damage if that hasn't happened already. Bolt Throwers also could use some strength for their multishot, unsure if that would help them or not.

  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,729Registered Users
    Dragon Princes at +1AP/-2normal damage +6 speed, would be a superb unit and very thematic if they had same speed as wild riders, seeing as they had M9 on table top 7th ed due to ithimar barding.

    They should most definitely be more than 3 speed faster than Grail knights.

    At 84 speed they would be a unique unit of heavy cav and could justify them having a low AP of 13 (still need the +1AP -2 normal dmg though).
  • HeroofRome1HeroofRome1 Member Posts: 1,613Registered Users
    Alith Anar: +5 ammo and Stalk.
    Tyrion ITP
    Sisters -100 cost
    Spearmen +1 MA
    DP +6 Speed and -1 WS/+1 ap
    Ithilmar Chariot +4 CB, +4 Speed
    Prince Some sort of buff
    Nerf the Star. Lotus' suggestion is what I'd go for.
    Archers (Light Armour) -25 cost
    Puremane Company ITP
    The Grey -50 cost
    Birds -50/100 cost

    Not a High Elf expert by any means, but this is my opinion.
    Team Rome, Team Byzantium, Team Dwarfs, Team Empire, Team Bretonnia Team Grim, Team elf slayers, Team Belegar.
  • CirdanCirdan Posts: 547Registered Users

    Alith Anar: +5 ammo and Stalk.
    Tyrion ITP
    Sisters -100 cost
    Spearmen +1 MA
    DP +6 Speed and -1 WS/+1 ap
    Ithilmar Chariot +4 CB, +4 Speed
    Prince Some sort of buff
    Nerf the Star. Lotus' suggestion is what I'd go for.
    Archers (Light Armour) -25 cost
    Puremane Company ITP
    The Grey -50 cost
    Birds -50/100 cost

    Not a High Elf expert by any means, but this is my opinion.

    This seems very sensible. Though i would either give spearmen -25 g or +2 MA.

    Prince need some sort of utility.
  • turrehundturrehund Posts: 188Registered Users
    Completely disagree with giving Sisters spears, it would make LSG obsolete and Sisters would go from meh to bonkers OP.

    HE Spearmen are one of the worst units in the HE Roster and force HE to choose gimmicky tactics such as SEM healspam. Definitely +2MA and - 25g.

    Dragon Princes could use 2+AP and - 2non AP, speed increase would be too much.

    Unbreakable super elite halberds seem kind of OP. If anything, PG could use +2 speed.
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,729Registered Users
    I dont think sisters deserve -100g or any gold reduction for that matter, if you want them cheaper they need stat nerfs which is fine but they cant be cheaper with the stats that they have.
  • Theo91Theo91 Posts: 973Registered Users

    This isn't really a "HE balance thread". More like "HE Buff thread"

    This thread is odd... everyone seems to agree on pretty substantial buffs to the HE. I’ve never found them to be weak on MP
  • WitchbladeWitchblade Posts: 323Registered Users
    ITT: how to make a tier 1 faction OP.
  • tank3487tank3487 Member Posts: 1,356Registered Users
    1) Noble chariot -6 MD
    2) Star Dragon -5 MD
    3) Lotherns both variants +25 cost

    And really why you need ITP on units if Larry give ITP aura? Do you even play HE?
  • Loupi_Loupi_ Posts: 1,290Registered Users

    Buffs
    DP * +2AP/-3 normal dmg or +1AP/-2 Normal dmg and +4 speed
    Fireborn * Same as above and +2 anti large
    HE * spearmen +1MA
    Handmaiden * Slightly more tracking on missiles attack
    ROR WL * +ITP
    Frosty * -100g
    Firepoop * make rebirth not random or -100g
    ROR SW * -50g
    Tyrion * +ITP
    HE archers LA * -25g

    Nerfs
    Star of avelorn* EITHER
    -25% healing +20% magic resistance for affected units
    OR
    +1 Charge but keep total healing the same, so the total heal is split over 3 charges not 2 so its less bursty.
    Star Dragon * Less mass

    i dont really see what +1MA will do for spears, surely more MD would be more useful. I like the 2nd option for star. AP buffs are getting a bit out of hand in this game, so I think for dragon princes a better way would be +7 speed and leave AP alone.
  • tank3487tank3487 Member Posts: 1,356Registered Users
    edited October 27
    turrehund said:


    Unbreakable super elite halberds seem kind of OP. If anything, PG could use +2 speed.

    They are already de facto unbreakable. With Larry and her aura PGs fight to last 5-7 models in most cases.
    Even without aura. It is 90 LD units with fear immunity. Good luck dropping 90 LD without fear to terror affecting lvl.
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,729Registered Users
    Loupi_ said:

    Buffs
    DP * +2AP/-3 normal dmg or +1AP/-2 Normal dmg and +4 speed
    Fireborn * Same as above and +2 anti large
    HE * spearmen +1MA
    Handmaiden * Slightly more tracking on missiles attack
    ROR WL * +ITP
    Frosty * -100g
    Firepoop * make rebirth not random or -100g
    ROR SW * -50g
    Tyrion * +ITP
    HE archers LA * -25g

    Nerfs
    Star of avelorn* EITHER
    -25% healing +20% magic resistance for affected units
    OR
    +1 Charge but keep total healing the same, so the total heal is split over 3 charges not 2 so its less bursty.
    Star Dragon * Less mass

    i dont really see what +1MA will do for spears, surely more MD would be more useful. I like the 2nd option for star. AP buffs are getting a bit out of hand in this game, so I think for dragon princes a better way would be +7 speed and leave AP alone.
    It would help them vs chaff, also DP need to have more than 12 AP.
  • tank3487tank3487 Member Posts: 1,356Registered Users
    edited October 27


    It would help them vs chaff, also DP need to have more than 12 AP.

    Only with cost increase. DPs are quite cheap with phys resist bomb that they are able to field. And quite resistant in long term to damage from infantry due to high MD.
  • alpaca2alpaca2 Posts: 20Registered Users
    Agree with WL Tyrion and PG part , but I think DP is okay now,
    Chosen have same AP damage with DP.
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 7,729Registered Users
    tank3487 said:


    It would help them vs chaff, also DP need to have more than 12 AP.

    Only with cost increase. DPs are quite cheap with phys resist bomb that they are able to field. And quite resistant in long term to damage from infantry due to high MD.
    Nup without cost increases, DP's need a buff and have needed it for a long time now.
    alpaca2 said:

    Agree with WL Tyrion and PG part , but I think DP is okay now,
    Chosen have same AP damage with DP.

    Check Chaos knights AP than look at DP AP.
  • Loupi_Loupi_ Posts: 1,290Registered Users

    Loupi_ said:

    Buffs
    DP * +2AP/-3 normal dmg or +1AP/-2 Normal dmg and +4 speed
    Fireborn * Same as above and +2 anti large
    HE * spearmen +1MA
    Handmaiden * Slightly more tracking on missiles attack
    ROR WL * +ITP
    Frosty * -100g
    Firepoop * make rebirth not random or -100g
    ROR SW * -50g
    Tyrion * +ITP
    HE archers LA * -25g

    Nerfs
    Star of avelorn* EITHER
    -25% healing +20% magic resistance for affected units
    OR
    +1 Charge but keep total healing the same, so the total heal is split over 3 charges not 2 so its less bursty.
    Star Dragon * Less mass

    i dont really see what +1MA will do for spears, surely more MD would be more useful. I like the 2nd option for star. AP buffs are getting a bit out of hand in this game, so I think for dragon princes a better way would be +7 speed and leave AP alone.
    It would help them vs chaff, also DP need to have more than 12 AP.
    I'm sure having 13-14 AP wouldn't break anything, but I think a speed buff would be more beneficial overall, and I dont think its likely that DP will get both, so i'd rather see them be faster if I had to choose.
Sign In or Register to comment.