Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I request A update to Kingdom of Rome upgrades and All other factions get nerfed.

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
edited October 27 in Gameplay Issues
I have tried 21 times on restarts on legendary The last roman DLC campaign I cannot keep up with the upkeep costs and constant rebels and enemeys attacking me at every turn....

playing as the Independant Kingdom of Rome is B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t- with the option to become independant and the money goes too fast to be able to do anything about....locations and units everything stinks.....
request and rework of the campaign to be easier......on legendary....

this game is made unfairly and the roman units suck at the beginning because their **** tier 1 units...

Either nerf all the barbarian and desert factions to be killed easily or give us the all elite upgraded units to start out with to keep up with the momentum..and push and more than stinking 10k gold like 100k gold.....
Post edited by agenthunk on

Comments

• agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
    edited October 30
    I just lost a full army and fleet against a small city port Turris in Sardinia with small garrison and one enemy stack......

what the **** is this Don't bypass the word filter.
    Post edited by dge1 on