Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Halloween Sale?

siabant123siabant123 Posts: 4Registered Users
I checked today on the first day of the halloween sale and saw that Warhammer 1 was not on sale. I was hoping it would be, don't really feel like spending 60 euros on a game mode for warhammer 2.

I would like to know if steam does add more games to the sale after hand. Hoping that warhammer 1 gets on sale.

Comments

• iceniiicenii Senior Member The PhilippinesPosts: 1,369Registered Users
    Weren't all TW titles on Sale about 2 weeks ago ? many were up to 66% off, maybe they'll be on Steams Halloween Sale again.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii ".
  • rafantomasrafantomas Posts: 649Registered Users
    After 1000 hours of WH im ready to try another TW game, 3K tried it didnt like it.

Im thinking either Empires or Rome2.

Whats the cheap fair price for each in your opinion?
  • siabant123siabant123 Posts: 4Registered Users

After 1000 hours of WH im ready to try another TW game, 3K tried it didnt like it.

Im thinking either Empires or Rome2.

Whats the cheap fair price for each in your opinion?

My second total war game i would go would probably be Total War: Attila
    icenii said:

Weren't all TW titles on Sale about 2 weeks ago ? many were up to 66% off, maybe they'll be on Steams Halloween Sale again.

No not total war titles but warhammer titles. I only picked up warhammer 2 and thought that i did not need warhammer 1 for mortal empire but when i relized that, the warhammer sale was already over.
    I might as well just buy it from g2a
  • iceniiicenii Senior Member The PhilippinesPosts: 1,369Registered Users

I might as well just buy it from g2a

I would hold on, there's the Winter sale/Christmas sale and usually Sega publisher sale i'm sure you won't have long too wait.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii ".