Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Request a update and patch to all roman campaigns

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
edited October 30 in Gameplay Issues
I want faster research so I can have elite units by turn 10....and everything researched and I want to start out with the top notched elite units and have 100k gold for Western Rome ,Eastern Rome and kingdom of Rome independant and loyalist campaigns and no long wait periods...

I want to see the option to retain some legacy units with options to make them mobile and armoured in this times...like Jovians and Herculians units and legionary Calvary or some type withe all Perfect stats....great armour piercing damage great missile block chance and great morale and great armour.......

that also goes for Calvary too.....

I want my units to be updated and optioned for upgrades and given the options for legacy tactics and new ones .....

I want Western Rome and Eastern Rome and Last Roman to get these updates.....

make the units almost invincible.....I want better and more options and more upgrades......that includes armour and weapons and shields and ammo count and so on......

I WANT MORE THAN WHAT IS ALREADY GIVEN TO THE ROMAN FACTIONS....MORE UPGRADES MORE OPTIONS MORE EVERYTHING...

TO BE INVINCIBLE

Inappropriate comment removed. THE BAR BAR FACTIONS.......

I DON'T CARE FOR THEM IN THIS GAME....

I MEANT WHAT I SAID ABOUT NOT STOPPING MY CONSTANT BICKERING AND POSTS UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT FIXING THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A GAME.....

FYI. Posting with all caps is called Shouting and is against the Forum Terms & Conditions. If you continue you won't be posting any additional comments regardless of your message.
Post edited by dge1 on