Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Last Roman Campaign Independant update and patch fix required please

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
edited October 30 in Gameplay Issues
I just made it to 540 holding Byzacena,Africa Proconsularis and Zeugitana ,Sicilia,Lucania et brutii,Apulia et calabria.....

I failed to push fast and take everything with **** tier 1 infantry and tier 2 cavalry.....

the timetable is not possible to meet as independant...the game needs rework and roman units and research and building time needs to be reduced so it will be done FASTER....

I had more but then somehow the Sardinians and Ostrgoths beat me back and I was unable to achieve any of the mission objectives on time like clockwork.....I have to wait wayyy too long for research and upgrades to come and money and costs is not good enough in this game....

I request a overhaul and fix and update to increase research and recruitment and building speeds by 1 month in a turn than several months...which is ****...

I don't like the speed rate of how long research and unlocking recruitment of good units take and do not like how long the best things can be acquired early on when I NEED TO **** PUSH QUICKLY INTO THE ENEMY TERRITORY AND TAKE IT BACK WITH A TIME TABLE BASED ON **** HISTORY GODDAMMIT.

WHAT THE ****

GOD **** DAMMIT...

FIX THIS **** GAME.

Don't bypass the word filter.
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
    I had to start the campaign over because it is broken even on legendary....
  • agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
    This is my 35th legendary restart........

I should not have to restart even one time.....

I want my superior stats and invincibility in combat as Rome...

this is not fair to start off with 10k gold and all **** units..and no research and nothing to add for a fast blitzbrieg push.....

I cannot even do it like bellisarius did in history.....and

on time and and complete all the side missions....