Here are my thoughts for the most needed changes for the wood elves and Beastmen. Feel free to ask me if you have questions about the reasoning for a particular change.
1. Harpies +5 speed
2. Bestigor(+ROR): +3LD, +2 speed
3. Add feral manticore
4. Khazrak: Dark mail, change activation condition to : active if enemy within 55m.
5. Malagor: +7 speed
6. Gorebull: Give him wings to match his ability to fly (or fix his animations
7. Traitor kin: fix so that it is more distinct from devolve i.e good vs single combatants and bad vs infantry.
8. Mantle of ghorok: aoe on overcast with appropriate WoM adjustment
9. Giant: +3 speed
1. Waywatchers: -50 cost, -2hp, +25m activation range for hawkish precision
2. Hawkeyes: add missing bonus vs infantry, -2hp, +25m activation range for HP
3. Eternal guard : +50 mass
4. Hawk riders: fear, +5LD, +100 mass
5. Orion: +21 speed,+40 range, +hawkish precision, +13 ammo, -5 MD, +20 physical resistance, give back magic attacks, +150 cost
6. Cloak of Isha: active at 30% HP, change wardsave to 60% magic resist, -50 cost.
7. Forest dragon: +5 LD
8. Treeline: +2 AP
9. Waystalker: +50 cost, add castable loec's shroud and a single use smokebomb, and remove potion and warrior bane
10. Spellsinger (unicorn): +16 speed, +6 charge bonus, +20AP/-20WD