Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredWarhammer 2 fails to launch

jesuslasantajesuslasanta Posts: 3Registered Users
edited November 5 in Crashes
Hi, i have not been able to play for one month and a half.

Build: Unknown, as I can't launch into the game. Launcher version is 3.2.2

Procedure:

Desktop menu "Total War Warhammer II" = Double Click

Launcher = Left Click "Play"

The game starts and before the first menu it goes black and returns to the desktop. No further information or explanation is given.

Please if you need more files tell me, i am not an expert.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• jesuslasantajesuslasanta Posts: 3Registered Users

Hi, i have not been able to play for one month and a half.

Build: Unknown, as I can't launch into the game. Launcher version is 3.2.2

Procedure:

Desktop menu "Total War Warhammer II" = Double Click

Launcher = Left Click "Play"

The game starts and before the first menu it goes black and returns to the desktop. No further information or explanation is given.

Please if you need more files tell me, i am not an expert.

I saw you also need more files.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,155Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Try udpating your Intel and Nvidia graphics drivers directly from the Intel and Nvidia sites, if possible.

Also, if the game is installed on the USB, drive try switching it to the C:drive.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi there,

You can also try removing your Warhammer2 appdata folder. Simply navigate to your local appdata folder by typing %appdata% into the Window Start menu. Then navigate to Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2, moving this folder onto your desktop.

Once done, try launching Warhammer 2 and let us know if works. If it does, simply move your save_games folder into your newly generated appdata folder and continue.

Cheers,

Vix
  • lib66lib66 Posts: 4Registered Users
    hello Vix, it doesnt work bc I have the same problem with him,

CA_Vix said:

Hi there,

You can also try removing your Warhammer2 appdata folder. Simply navigate to your local appdata folder by typing %appdata% into the Window Start menu. Then navigate to Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2, moving this folder onto your desktop.

Once done, try launching Warhammer 2 and let us know if works. If it does, simply move your save_games folder into your newly generated appdata folder and continue.

Cheers,

Vix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file