Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kingdom of Rome Legendary Campaign is not very easy to do from Africa start...

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
edited October 31 in Gameplay Issues
I have done a 37th Legendary restart and find it almost impossible to maintain the Byzacena,Africa Proconsularis and Zeugitana before the moors come as the vandals make it harder to push them aside early on..they are very stubborn and the rebels too...

not to mention sometimes the Berbers and Sardinians make it even harder when they decide to come take some city's in the amentioned provinces when I am trying to complete the bonus mission in time....

I am having a hard time trying to prepare and be ready to deal with the enemy's before the moors come and stabalize the region with governors and household affects in time.....

sometimes I don't get the right household affects or governors that can help with public order and sanitation and the other factor is the cost and repairs and economy whenever the afore mentioned enemys just keep wrecking what I invest into...

keep in mind I am moving my armies to deal with rebellions and maintain the order....but the taxes have to be maxed it compensate early on......

also,I cannot send forces to take Sardinians at the same time invade Sicily in the Historic Timetable....before chapter two comes into affect...

as a final note the crap units and money from buildings cannot justify the campaign from the beginning...too many running around when it is not needed and when the enemy is crushed two or three times other A.I. induced problems come my way unexpectedly when I am trying to secure the regions there...

almost every time I try to beat the vandals away and get close to securing the region the just keeps slowing em down and stopping from maintaining order......

How am I supposed to follow the games built in Objectives like this?
Post edited by agenthunk on