Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kingdom of Rome Legendary update

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
Don't change the units of factions or the game.I was wrong about the odds.....
I however do not like these 6th Century units they are not like the Legacy units....wish there was a way to have Evocati with Steel armour and perfect melee.....and Armoured Legionary Calvary...nobles that own land....

or Herc senoires type units...

the only thing in this game that need to be fixed if the player chooses to play as Independent Kingdom of Rome is

50k gold start and better random chances of acquiring the household stats for Governors and Generals..for public order and sanitation and other good wealth and research purposes...and maybe some better stock units t start with so it doesn't feel too dam hard...

I have Byzacena,Africa Proconsularis and Zeugitana and mauretania sifitensis and sicily....

I got lucky early on when vandals didnt move into hadrumentum and striked....any opening I took and pushed on.....

if anything in the legendary part of this game could be changed from the start in africa...it is program the vandals to be at war with berbers and sardinians and have it to where they do not keep coming at me so I can finish them quickly...

in the beginning they are very aggressive towards coming at me when they have two other fronts to contend with...

Comments

• agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 75Registered Users
    I had to start it over again....I was not happy taking Rome by the end of the 3rd chapter....that took too long...
    Legendary is making it too slow....should be faster....
    either there is not enough time during the turn per year cycle which I think could be winter skips too fast to next cycle...
    the posts I suggested for playing on Legendary difficulty and fixes must be pushed asap...so the playerbase can enjoy the game not play a aggressive A.I. but a Historic campaign...