Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unable to run benchmark anymore.

kemiistokemiisto Posts: 1Registered Users
I remember that back in the days it was possible to run benchmarks by rightclicking the game in Steam Library and choosing one of the benchmarks, as well as by running one of the batch files from benchmarks folder with appropriate options. Unfortunately, none of this methods doesn't work anymore: there is no menu items in Steam Library and batch files just launch the game. And I couldn't find the required files (the replay file and the camera track file) anywhere anymore. So, I'm asking for help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 300Registered Users
    edited November 4
    Really?

I do remember benchmarks from Rome II and up found under "advanced graphic options" but nothing more

I could tell you my afterburner OCD results measured on the campaign map and in battles if you like ? :smile:

edit:
    found a map called benchmarks in the shogun 2 folder but it didn't run
    maybe it will work for you?

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’