Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Radious Overhaul without the extra units?

imnrkimnrk Posts: 200Registered Users
Hello. I really like the campaign and balance changes of Radious, but not the new units. I'm wondering if there's a submod somewhere which gets rid of them. I've tried searching and couldn't find anything.

"Why don't you just use SFO?" That mod throws balance out the window. I like radious because it is a big change from vanilla, while still keeping some semblance of order. The new units really ruin it for me though. There's just too many, and most of them are just upgrades to existing units.

Boyz will be Boyz is fun but I don't like the unit caps, and it only affects battle anyways.

Thanks.

Comments

• steph74steph74 Junior Member Posts: 1,011Registered Users
    you could make a submod yourself where you just make the extra units unavailable. Not very difficult to do.
  • imnrkimnrk Posts: 200Registered Users
    steph74 said:

you could make a submod yourself where you just make the extra units unavailable. Not very difficult to do.

I've never written a mod before. How might one go about doing that?
  • steph74steph74 Junior Member Posts: 1,011Registered Users
    You can get Radious mod, get RPFM (editor), and edit the pack from radious.
    For example, delete all the line from th" building_unit_allowed" table with the extra units.
    If no building can give the extra units, they kind of disappear from the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file