Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Oh, there is some good news from Reddit

nephlitenephlite Posts: 195Registered Users

Next Warhammer DLC is expected to be released this year. Really good news.
Another game? I do not know.

Comments

• RewanRewan Senior Member Posts: 1,347Registered Users
    edited November 7
    So next 3K DLC is - for now - scheduled for release on the 25/01/2020.
    Welp. At least I hope we get a FLC in December because we've all been good kids and all. :innocent:

(Also it fits in to release on the chinese new year the same way they released 8P the 8/8. It's all about that numerology)
  • markp27markp27 Posts: 1,295Registered Users
    Rewan said:

Welp. At least I hope we get a FLC in December because we've all been good kids and all. :innocent:

(Also it fits in to release on the chinese new year the same way they released 8P the 8/8. It's all about that numerology)

Hands out lumps of coal ;)
  • twwatchertwwatcher Posts: 2,213Registered Users
    Just entering the end game on a Ma Teng campaign 210 turns in, very enjoyable. Ma Chao is 55, enjoyed the diplomatic side of things with long term coalition patterners but have ended up rather treacherous. Mega family tree and including nobles over 60 characters in the faction - some old friends beginning to die now. Have found the armour skins useful to differentiate the lookalikes.

Will look forward to see whats planned this side of Christmas for release in the New Year. In the meantime looks like its back to Warhammer for Christmas.
  • KirkwaldKirkwald Posts: 110Registered Users
    Rewan said:

Considering how 8Princes turned out, I don't think adhering to such superstition is doing them any favors.
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,099Registered Users
    Now It almost confirm that next DLC is Yellow Turban Rebellion. CA delay release time to fit its theme. Also next year is Jiazi (Mouse) in sexagenary cycle too.

"The Azure Sky is already dead; the Yellow Sky will soon rise.
    When the year is jiǎzǐ, there will be prosperity under Heaven"
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• united84united84 Posts: 603Registered Users
    edited November 7
    Finally, CA has come to their senses.

Meanwhile, I will not be playing TWW2. BF5 the pacific is too awesome.
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,830Registered Users
    I'm glad that CA knows their limits. Will buy the DLC whenever it comes out so no rush(though I must admit there was a bit of childish dissapointment at first).
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,994Registered Users
    curious what DLC it is xD

What could it be?!

Nanman? Xianbei/Xiongnu? or 16 Princes and the invasion of the 5 "Barbarian" peoples? or will it be that Cao Cao vs Lu Bu? I can't wait!

I wonder if we'll get mechanic overhauls... I REALLLLLY hope... they fix the Civil War and give us a Rome 2 political party system! aaaaaawh.... I can't wait!
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • oldwangoldwang Posts: 10Registered Users
    Hahaha, we are developed by several project teams at the same time, and they do not affect each other's progress, how funny
  • Misaka_ComplexMisaka_Complex Posts: 1,488Registered Users
    edited November 7
    I bet its gonna be announced first on Reddit too before its even announced here (oh wait it just was lol). As for the release date, I don't mind it being pushed back a month (or more) as long as its well polished with good content.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,454Registered Users
    edited November 7
    I'm a tad miffed, but I'll get over it. I don't really mind waiting an extra month or two for some good quality content... as long as it is good quality once it arrives.
    Given how half-baked Eight Princes felt, it's probably for the best that this next DLC get's some extra time in the oven.

Also opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities for what the DLC could be. Don't know about you guys, but I'm not sure I'm in the mood for another Chapter Pack right after Eight Princes. I'd be damn glad of a new culture instead.

Although I agree with Rewan; some FLC in the interim would go a long way. A sprinkling of some more unique characters and new units wouldn't be too much to ask, would it?
  • XVypeXXVypeX Posts: 95Registered Users

I'm a tad miffed, but I'll get over it. I don't really mind waiting an extra month or two for some good quality content... as long as it is good quality once it arrives.
    Given how half-baked Eight Princes felt, it's probably for the best that this next DLC get's some extra time in the oven.

Also opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities for what the DLC could be. Don't know about you guys, but I'm not sure I'm in the mood for another Chapter Pack right after Eight Princes. I'd be damn glad of a new culture instead.

Although I agree with Rewan; some FLC in the interim would go a long way. A sprinkling of some more unique characters and new units wouldn't be too much to ask, would it?

you just baked a cake recently?
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Posts: 1,144Registered Users

Agreed. No chapter pack please. Just flesh out the main campaign!
  • FossowayFossoway Posts: 2,212Registered Users

What could it be?!

Nanman? Xianbei/Xiongnu? or 16 Princes and the invasion of the 5 "Barbarian" peoples? or will it be that Cao Cao vs Lu Bu? I can't wait!

I wonder if we'll get mechanic overhauls... I REALLLLLY hope... they fix the Civil War and give us a Rome 2 political party system! aaaaaawh.... I can't wait!

Didn't they say it was the Yellow Turban Rebellion again (The very beginning)?

And they already confimed Nanman for next year. Since this DLC just got delayed, I doubt it was the Nanman DLC they were refering to.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,454Registered Users
    Fossoway said:

What could it be?!

Didn't they say it was the Yellow Turban Rebellion again (The very beginning)?
    Nah, they said they'll be doing that "over the next year", meaning "at some point". They never actually said it would be the very next DLC.
  • Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 230Registered Users
    Grace was so cute in that muffin contest!
    in a decent way of course
    Watched a whole 5 minutes...
    her coworker enjoyed her humor as well
    guessing all the themed muffins
    eating them as well
    pinch of water now and then
    dry and girly
    like a gin???
    Tonic 😋

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,624Registered Users
    Don't mind waiting longer for content, 3K has enough in the basegame already and I don't have time to play vidya 24/7. I just hope there's at least one more bugfix and balance patch before next year.

• lilpopelilpope Posts: 62Registered Users
    Can we get a FLC where it updates Dong Zhou's armour to Santa's robes & nicknames him Santa Dong, change intimidation to Christmas joy & raising cities to, add to naughty list, please.