Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can a athlon x4 950 / GTX 1050ti gaming pc run any total war on atleast high settings smoothly

Turk_in_disquiseTurk_in_disquise Posts: 8Registered Users
I was wondering if ^^ could run most total war games

Comments

• Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 230Registered Users
    edited November 8
    https://technical.city/en/cpu/Ryzen-5-PRO-2600-vs-Athlon-X4-950

I never heard of that CPU but my safe bet would be that all the older total war titles up too Rome II would run like a charm.

For the comparison i used the CPU i'm currently using from which i know it runs all total war games available at this time, on high settings that is though i have the ryzen 5 2600 coupled with a Nvidia RTX 2060Super atm.
    Last year i used a 1050Ti to even play total war warhammer and that was on a 2011 cpu a xeon x5650 … but that was a server cpu that costed over a 1000 euro's at launch so… maybe even total war warhammer 2 would perform for you but i'm not entirely sure since the X4 well modern is just a cheap piece of **** compared to a xeon but of course this is a game we are talking about, i guess if you couple it with 16 gigs of ram you will be okay

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’
  • psychoakpsychoak Posts: 2,327Registered Users
    The Athlon X4 are ****. They're an old 28nm garbage processor design, they were **** when they came out, they're really **** now. Rome II would run terribly on one, the 2200G idea is vastly better than this one.