Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

2019: how much should I pay for Rome 2?

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 1,167
I can grab it for 10€ as standalone, is it good or should I wait for a discount?
Justice and CONFEDERATION for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast!

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,659
    Get it.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 7,489
    It’s my favourite total war game and I‘m still enjoying it from time to time. It’s definitely worth the 10 bucks!
  • The_baronThe_baron Registered Users Posts: 549
    I wouldn't buy it, probably not worth your money, correction - waste of money.

Auto resolve bar means nothing, even if its 99% red you can still win in a landslide.
    bugs , lots of bugs.
    characters mean nothing politics while improved got no weight its more a simulator of a job rather than a fun experience.

and so on ...