Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ZOG IT

Khaine1godKhaine1god Posts: 278Registered Users
ZOG IT.I knew we wouldn't get info today but i still hoped(nurgles pox on you're buts if some ones say''Hope is a first step on a road to disappointment.'').
One more week left for my prophecy to be fulfilled.Then we are looking ate the last week of November and first week of December for teaser/release.

Comments

• angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Posts: 1,058Registered Users
    we are never getting news, warhammer 2 DLC was cancelled because the charlemagnes are going to CA muffin videos
    Soon
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,904Registered Users
    edited November 14
    Hope is a first step on a road to disappointment.

I welcome it.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • yolordmcswagyolordmcswag Posts: 1,183Registered Users
    Crossil said:

Hope is a first step on a road to disappointment.

I welcome it.

Nurgle lordpack confirmed!!!!! Ku'Gath vs Tamurkhan, "The mess and the maggot"
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Posts: 278Registered Users

we are never getting news, warhammer 2 DLC was cancelled because the charlemagnes are going to CA muffin videos

Drop the green stuff rat boy it ain't healthy.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,937Registered Users
    26th-28th for first announcement concerning the next DLC. So keep it in your pants for another two weeks or so. So sayeth the Fateweaver.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Posts: 2,542Registered Users
    RikRiorik said:

26th-28th for first announcement concerning the next DLC. So keep it in your pants for another two weeks or so. So sayeth the Fateweaver.

Is that officially stated or just wishful thinking?
    I can see it happen timeline wise for a release 2 weeks later while having one extra week for hotfixes before everyone is away for holiday vacations until February, but the 28th is Thanksgiving and I don't know if anyone at CA actually does work that day to put up the Blog, Trailer, Stream and firing around reddit some comments.

------Red Dox
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Posts: 278Registered Users
    Red_Dox said:

RikRiorik said:

I can see it happen timeline wise for a release 2 weeks later while having one extra week for hotfixes before everyone is away for holiday vacations until February, but the 28th is Thanksgiving and I don't know if anyone at CA actually does work that day to put up the Blog, Trailer, Stream and firing around reddit some comments.

------Red Dox
    If we don t get something next week(between 18-19).Then I speculate we get a teaser between 25-27,and trailer between 2-5 December and release 15 December.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,937Registered Users
    Red_Dox said:

RikRiorik said:

------Red Dox
    It’s not wishful. If any wishing was in it it’d be sooner! It makes sense though for precisely the reasons you mention. Can’t really be much later than that and still arrive before Christmas but with a little time for it to be out before people go on holiday. But could be before and could even be after.

But who am I to say what is what? I know precisely as much or little as any other confirmation cowboy on here.

PS. Thanksgiving. You sure that’s a holiday in ole Blighty? I thought that was exclusively an American thing?
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,904Registered Users
    Red_Dox said:

RikRiorik said:

------Red Dox
    Since when do British companies celebrate Thanksgiving?
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,498Registered Users
    It's still too early for the serpent to shed its skin.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• RiskafishRiskafish Posts: 443Registered Users
    @Maedrethnir

That sounds like a innuendo
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 1,821Registered Users
    @Red_Dox
    Thanksgiving isn’t a thing in Europe so if it’s a normal Weekday CA will work like every other company.
  • SephlockSephlock Posts: 1,978Registered Users
    Friday newsday!
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,498Registered Users
    Riskafish said:

@Maedrethnir

That sounds like a innuendo

It's just mumbo jumbo.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 7,177Registered Users
    ArneSo said:

@Red_Dox
    Thanksgiving isn’t a thing in Europe so if it’s a normal Weekday CA will work like every other company.

Unthankful brutes :(
  • ArsenicArsenic Posts: 4,704Registered Users
    Red_Dox said:

------Red Dox

Despite the best efforts of the big grocery chains like Waitrose, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, where CA is based. We've vaguely heard of it from American movies and television, and it has something to do with pecans, turkeys, and Puritan hats.

Give it 20 years though, and I'm pretty sure we will. I remember when trick-or-treat was regarded sniffily as an American custom, now it's everywhere. And I can't remember when the last time I saw a scarecrow in a wheelbarrow with a football for a face declared to be such an image of Guy Fawkes I should give them a penny in token of my admiration.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • SephlockSephlock Posts: 1,978Registered Users
    Arsenic said:

Red_Dox said:

------Red Dox

Despite the best efforts of the big grocery chains like Waitrose, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, where CA is based. We've vaguely heard of it from American movies and television, and it has something to do with pecans, turkeys, and Puritan hats.

Give it 20 years though, and I'm pretty sure we will. I remember when trick-or-treat was regarded sniffily as an American custom, now it's everywhere. And I can't remember when the last time I saw a scarecrow in a wheelbarrow with a football for a face declared to be such an image of Guy Fawkes I should give them a penny in token of my admiration.
    Tfw your beloved national tradition lives on in 4chan.
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka