Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Quick Question: How to get Gotrek after this screen?

Comments

• BronzebeardBronzebeard Posts: 197Registered Users
    Look around the map?
  • TempestWolfTempestWolf Senior Member Posts: 805Registered Users
    The looking glass button will take you to where they spawned. You have to physically move a character to where they are to recruit them.
    We kill-slay all surface-things yes yes? Wait... no no... beard-things are not not surface-things... kill beard-things too... and surface things... yes yes.

I add this image of Ikit Claw to beak up the monotony that threads can fall into (except the screenshot one). I take no credit for it and the author seems to be watermarked on it.
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 2,134Registered Users
    They probably hang around on the map. Just look at a settlement with a tavern. You see a blue ring round them on the campaign map. Send a character to them and then you get the option to recruit them.

You also don’t need to recruit them instantly. They will stay there for a while so if you don’t have a second army, no rush, wait until you can effort one. You only have Gotrek and Felix for 20 turns so waste no time with recruitment. Recruit another army and then send it to recruit Gotrek and Felix, they can take over that army and directly go into battle.
  • Grimgor_the_CAkeGrimgor_the_CAke Posts: 1,678Registered Users

The looking glass button will take you to where they spawned. You have to physically move a character to where they are to recruit them.

Sadly I am in turn 121 and can no longer use glass button :(
    ArneSo said:

They probably hang around on the map. Just look at a settlement with a tavern. You see a blue ring round them on the campaign map. Send a character to them and then you get the option to recruit them.

You also don’t need to recruit them instantly. They will stay there for a while so if you don’t have a second army, no rush, wait until you can effort one. You only have Gotrek and Felix for 20 turns so waste no time with recruitment. Recruit another army and then send it to recruit Gotrek and Felix, they can take over that army and directly go into battle.

Looking around for a few minutes and I now guess I somehow accidentally demolished the tavern. :/
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 2,134Registered Users
    @Grimgor_the_CAke
    Gotrek probably just had a few Bugmans to much and demolished the tavern. 😂
    ArneSo said:

@Grimgor_the_CAke
    Gotrek probably just had a few Bugmans to much and demolished the tavern. 😂

LOL