Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What do i need

Sno01Sno01 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in Technology
Hello, i'm going to build a stationary pc primarily for gaming warhammer 2 and 3 when og launches.
I do not yet know what i need to run og ultra settings and do need some help and advise
Thank you for any help in advance!

Comments

• Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Registered Users Posts: 352
    og Original Game?

anyways, ultra? ultra 4k?

intel cpu and a top tier Nvidia card

expect to pay around 3000 euro's

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,163
    edited November 2019
    Rather old but this link might serve as a starting point for an answer to your question.

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-system-specs/

You can also do an internet search for various reviews and see what they have to say.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin