Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredThe Game keeps not responding and crash when i press play at launcher

Shida1123Shida1123 Posts: 3Registered Users
edited November 2019 in Crashes
Build: patch 1.3.0

Detailed description: Recently I found that the game is acting weird where I play just 5min it close itself. Then when I tried to open back it will stay as black screen from task manager where it shows not responding or when open the game with the game will instant close itself. Sometimes it can be successful open 1 or 2 tiem then cannot already

Reproduction Steps: Almost all the steps being use like
-reformat windows,
-uninstall steam,
-redownload the game
-delete the launcher file and three kingdom files in %appdata%
-close anti-virus programs
- almost use all of it which makes me dunno what happen before that is normal but I now frustrated as it keeps like that.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 274Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

Does the crash occur with mods disabled? Just want to eliminate that as a cause before I suggest anything further :)

Cheers,

Vix
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 274Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    PS. I've also noticed that you have two graphics cards. Could be potentially running off the wrong card somehow.
  • Shida1123Shida1123 Posts: 3Registered Users
    If mods disable, the game will straight not responding and stay as black screen after i press play from the launcher.
  • Shida1123Shida1123 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Every time restart the pc, the game might have some possibility successful open one time, and if close it, it cannot be reopen again and occur the problem that i mention above.

P.S: Previously, I have no problem at all in opening the game.