Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Double intervention armies from the same race ?

Hi there, i don't know if this is a feature, but i am playing as Dark Elves, and whenever i do a ritual the lizardmen spawn 2 armies instead of one, the high elves spawn just one, and the skaven are all destroyed. I am asking about this because i had finished a campaign as high elves and know that each race gets to spawn only one intervention army during a ritual, i had begun this campaign months ago, and just got back into it recently so i don't know if any change was announced.

Comments

• ALHDONALHDON Registered Users Posts: 42
    i think it may be a bug or they paid for 2
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 8,667
    At the same time or you destroyed one and then a second one was summoned a later turn?

I think the other scenario can very rarely occur.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• epic_159733939000OUu0AK1epic_159733939000OUu0AK1 Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

They spawned at the same time, i think when i pushed the '' end turn '', the first intervention army appeared on the Lizatdmen's turn, the second army appeared on the Itza turn, so when i was back at my turn again the two armies were already spawned, i guess it is a bug. But thank the lord for Morathi, i didn't like her spreading chaos in my territories at first, but she saved me and i couldn't be any more happier for confederating her, also had the intervention armies been more elite, i think they would have destroyed my capital, and that would have been a bummer since i am playing a very hard difficulty campaign.