Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Another Dark Elf and Skaven DLC?

lodoraemonlodoraemon Posts: 1Registered Users
edited November 28 in General Discussion
First of all, I don't dislike this pre-order DLC, but this year almost every dlc is surrounded by Dark Elves, Lizardmen and Skaven. What about other races? Especially the Warhammer I race, even the high elves in Warhammer II did not have such treatment. The Dark Elves, Lizardmen, and Skaven already have too many arms, too many options, too many stories. And I don't want to spend time over them again and again, I'm tired! I want to experience every race equally. What about other races? Dwarves, orcs, wood elves, chaos, norsca, high elves, bretonnia, have changed little since the beginning. The Empire and Vampire counts are just a few minor changes.It always the same start, the same story, the same unit, the same play. Compared to the "new darling", which has been enhanced by countless dlcs, the old race seems to have fewer arms, fewer tactics, and fewer gameplay. Everything is exactly the same as when it first came out, except for a few more legendary units or lords. It would be great if you could give the old race half of your passion for Dark Elves, Lizardmen, and Skaven, and make some creative changes. Maybe And maybe you can fix the siege weapon still cannot attack the tower when siege in some cities in badland? Thanks for your great game!
Post edited by lodoraemon on
Tagged:

Comments

• nephlitenephlite Posts: 225Registered Users
    Uh ... there's only humans in our game.
  • LESAMALESAMA Member Posts: 1,165Registered Users
    No worries mate they will include the naman and other cultures 😉
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,683Registered Users
    I do find it weird. I remember seeing some developer posts saying High Elves are the most popular faction as per player stats. Somehow they are the still the least expanded and most poorly balanced faction.
  • fierbali111fierbali111 Posts: 20Registered Users
    Pretty sure the empire got the huntsmen dlc recently and access to all the main lores of magic so saying the dont get any love is complete bs.
  • KirkwaldKirkwald Posts: 413Registered Users

I do find it weird. I remember seeing some developer posts saying High Elves are the most popular faction as per player stats. Somehow they are the still the least expanded and most poorly balanced faction.

To be honest, there's nothing to add much to High Elves right now. They're only missing chrace lion chariots and the lothern skycutter which frankly looks stupid.
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 3,846Registered Users
    Just letting you know, High Elves are probably(PROBABLY, NOT GUARANTEED) going to be in the next DLC. Most people predict it will be a High Elf vs Greenskin DLC as the Vampires, Dwarfs, and Empire have all had an update and the Greenskins have not, and they confirmed that there is one more old world update to come. Remember, ultimately these are all DLCS for Warhammer 2. They need to have appeal for Warhammer 2 players. And besides, I think the idea is that everyone in Warhammer 2 gets 2 lord packs so they are fully developed and fleshed out(or close enough). So everyone in Warhammer 2 will be equal in the end, though likely the same cannot be said for WH1.
  • markp27markp27 Posts: 1,344Registered Users
    Krunch said:

Just letting you know, High Elves are probably(PROBABLY, NOT GUARANTEED) going to be in the next DLC. Most people predict it will be a High Elf vs Greenskin DLC as the Vampires, Dwarfs, and Empire have all had an update and the Greenskins have not, and they confirmed that there is one more old world update to come. Remember, ultimately these are all DLCS for Warhammer 2. They need to have appeal for Warhammer 2 players. And besides, I think the idea is that everyone in Warhammer 2 gets 2 lord packs so they are fully developed and fleshed out(or close enough). So everyone in Warhammer 2 will be equal in the end, though likely the same cannot be said for WH1.

Nope next DLC is going to be Yellow Turbans against Lizardmen!
  • MortenKEMortenKE Posts: 376Registered Users
    @dge1 want to help @lodoraemon get this moved to WH forum
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,771Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • warhydra1313warhydra1313 Posts: 174Registered Users
    tbh dark elves only had one dlc way back last year so i dunno what're you thinking about them having "Another" DLC,not to mention their last true content drop was lokhir with VaCo,still 2018 tho
    Team Shanyue,Team Xiongnu,Team Nanman,Team Jin,Team Daemons of Chaos,Team Dawi Zharr,Team Ogres,Team TEB,Team Araby,Team Vamp. Coast
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,683Registered Users
    markp27 said:

Krunch said:

Nope next DLC is going to be Yellow Turbans against Lizardmen!
    Vampire Counts vs Vampire Pirates (or whatever they are called).