Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will this computer work for total war (up to and including war hammer)

rconn0rconn0 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello all,
I am new to the world of PC gaming, and I am looking to buy a laptop on which I can play total war games. I was wondering if this would work:
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B07SFKYDMZ?creativeASIN=B07SFKYDMZ&linkCode=w61&imprToken=JU-cVdU2XdJmgAo1uKntLg&slotNum=0&tag=specslaptops-20&th=1&psc=1

It has Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX (1050 TI,1650, or 1660 TI), and 8GB RAM.

So, would this run total war games up to and including the war hammer series? If so, which graphics card version would you recommend? I Don’t need crazy FPS or graphics settings, but unit size is important to me.

Thanks so much for any and all replies!

Comments

• VictuzVictuz Posts: 122Registered Users
    edited November 28
    Yeah, it would do just fine... You see, here are the requirements:

• LevicariumLevicarium Posts: 121Registered Users
    Should be fine. Also just in time! They apparently optimized the engine, and reduced the turn times significantly for the upcoming DLC.
  • VictuzVictuz Posts: 122Registered Users
    edited November 28

Should be fine. Also just in time! They apparently optimized the engine, and reduced the turn times significantly for the upcoming DLC.

BY THE SILVER HAMMER YES!!!
  • MasariusMasarius Senior Member Posts: 698Registered Users

Please stop spreading hope.

We have 0 evidence for that. Only a site which 90% of us can't read.

Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day