Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Help installing Medieval II

IcevolIcevol Posts: 3Registered Users
I'm having difficulty getting Medival II to work in Windows 10. When I try to start it it asks me to run as an admin. I'm obviously logged in as an admin. What information do I need to provide to get help?

Comments

• Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 300Registered Users
    uhm, if you mean the steam version… that should be oke right from the start!
    i've never encountered any problems with medieval on my windows 10!
    do you have a very strict virus program running on your pc?

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’
  • IcevolIcevol Posts: 3Registered Users
    I don't want to buy a new copy. I have my old CD copy from 2006. I got a hankering for some crusading and bought an external DVD drive to try to install it. It seems to install just fine, but I cant start it for some reason.
  • IcevolIcevol Posts: 3Registered Users
    I'm an idiot. Figured out how to add the game on steam using the KEY.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,771Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.