Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dark elves confederating Har Ganeth should still send blood voyages

BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 538
title. it's sad that, once malekith confederates har ganeth, the blood voyage invasions stop. i somewhat get not letting the player have that mechanic when confederating har ganeth, but it removes an interesting element when relatively early on har ganeth stops sendng blood voyages to ulthuan. especially when playing dark elves that are on ulthuan, it removes an element that adds a nice challenge/issue to deal with, which obviously becomes easier and easier to deal with, but that's the case with everything. the other thing is that i think having blood voyages ACTUALLY happen past turn 40-50 would serve to curb tyrion/allarielle always dominating the campaign.

Comments

• ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,990
    But then I wouldn't get to end the Blood voyages early by sending a cheap stack to Har Ganeth to raze it before it's built up defences, letting Malekith waltz in and colonise it, and utterly neuter Hellebron.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 538
    Arsenic said:

But then I wouldn't get to end the Blood voyages early by sending a cheap stack to Har Ganeth to raze it before it's built up defences, letting Malekith waltz in and colonise it, and utterly neuter Hellebron.

you say that as if it's a bad thing
  • Frank9945671Frank9945671 Registered Users Posts: 175
    I glad they stops, a little bit boring feature. As DE player I don't like it.