After seeing the Malus Let’s Play, it really comes off like he does the Pirate life better than the Kraken lord.
Would anyone else like to see Lokhir get a little touch-up?
My personal suggestions would be;
- Remove Chupayotal as his starting settlement (Both Vortex and ME)
- Grant Karond Kar as his starting settlement (Both Vortex and ME)
- Optional: place him in a Black Ark ala Vamp Coast lords (this has seemed to be deliberately avoided, but it would still be for the best imo. Vampire Coast released long enough ago that one would think this no-longer ‘steps on its toes’, so to speak)
- All Black Arks owned by The Blessed Dread gain access to a unique (pink) building chain that boosts loot and slaves gained from battles, sacking and razing within their support radius
- Change Lokhir’s starting location from outside Chupayotal to off-shore (in movement range) of the high-elf colony at the southern tip of Lustria (Vortex only)
Anyone else have any other ideas or suggestions?