Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Clan Moulder vs High Elves (DLC) and Grom the Paunch as FLC

2»

Comments

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 32,288
    Please no.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

#JusticeForCathay

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster

• Aman3712Aman3712 Registered Users Posts: 661
    My bet is that they're saving Throt for the Dwarfs, seeing how they went with Clan Eshin for the Shadow & the Blade, while High Elves vs Greenskins will definitely be something for 2020.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,184
    Skaven just got nearly back to back DLC... this ain't happening. Gonna have to wait longer. Don't be greedy.

Hell, like 3 races from WH1 are still awaiting revamps and are in need of expansion.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 5,599
    The moment they put empire vs lizardmen practically slated another race to vs a game one race. And now that glory falls to the HE. And as a skaven main player in think the Greenskins absolutely deserve this.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,184
    edited December 2019
    Nyxilis said:

The moment they put empire vs lizardmen practically slated another race to vs a game one race. And now that glory falls to the HE. And as a skaven main player in think the Greenskins absolutely deserve this.

You think they deserve to be relegated to a minor FLC role? :-|

That's a reason for Waaaagh! right there.

Now hold on for a couple turns while I underway stance out of my uncontrollable crappy army blocking my ambush.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 5,599
    Itharus said:

Nyxilis said:

You think they deserve to be relegated to a minor FLC role? :-|

That's a reason for Waaaagh! right there.

Now hold on for a couple turns while I underway stance out of my uncontrollable crappy army blocking my ambush.
    Ment to say dlc. They deserve the dlc.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,511
    Amonkhet said:

Boreal said:

Amonkhet said:

Throt will come in Game 2, as its completely useless to release Clan Moulder in game three. Absolute garbage.

Either in the next one, or the one after.

What makes you so sure there will be a one after
    We're likely not getting game three till middle of 2021. Going into game three missing one out of FOUR of the Major Clans with no units or ror or lords or anything from it, would be really really weird, if they added the other three.
    Game 3 could come towards the end of next year.
    Also we are still missing major empire characters, major vampire lords of the different bloodlines, major dwarf and orc characters ect. Don't be so sure just cause the Skaven are missing it we will get it before game 3.