Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The idea of the setting for the new Total War

GennadisRokaGennadisRoka Registered Users Posts: 1
I would like to offer the developer ideas for a new game in the series Total War. In my opinion this could be out of something beautiful. Can accumulate options settings, assessing their capabilities, and the potential of projects-developers will offer players a list to vote what game they want to see. Please forgive me if I write in the wrong section, request the administration to move it to the right place.
Here are some options I can offer:
1. Forgotten Realms (D&D) - in this setting enough races, monsters, magic and the like. Full of creative ideas to go beyond what is presented in Warhammer.
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender - a very bright setting, according to the popular cartoon. The game could reveal the theme of 100 years of war. 4 Races, in addition to which you can diversify the faction. Most. And for a series of Total War - this will be a new challenge, because the battle will be tied to the magic, they will be a colorful extravaganza on the monitors of players.
3. Shining Force Series-was previously a game on the console Sega, genre trpg. Over time, experiments with Shining force led to a very different genre. But it is possible to take as a basis those first games of a series. Although the heroes there were represented by unique characters-There are full of races, man-birds, centaurs, elves, dwarves, a variety of creatures, and different weapons, spears, swords, axes, claws, magic. Rich soil for a powerful project, which with the proper approach, and good advertising, is sure to shoot. And support for the project can be carried out for a long time, the benefit of the content there is full.

What will the representatives of the developer answer? Can other players offer their ideas? :)