Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kislev, Troll Country and Kraka Ornsmotek additions for Azhag's arrival.

CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 5,947
So since my loading times aren't fixed and I've decided to reinstall the game just to see if it's some corrupted files that file verification can't find... I might as well waste some time showing a potential change to Kislev's area for when Azhag might get moved up there.

Dark red lines are province borders, bright red lines are region borders, red crosses are settlements. Capitals bolded.

West Oblast(newly built):
-Erengrad
-Chebokov(new north settlement)
-Zhedavka/The Blight(new east settlement, if it is the Blight then it could be a minor GS faction)

Troll Country:
-Todtheim(new west settlement, for Azhag)
-Zoishenk

North Oblast - simply added Goranitch to the south

Mountains of Hel - added Kraka Ornsmotek in the middle mountains, preferably under a Dwarf faction of same name.

So, essentially Kislev gets west oblast as its own province and Azhag can get Troll Country. I would also like it if Mountains of Hel, Gianthome Mountains and Troll Country were fully colonisable for Norsca(rather than only coastal settlements and instead home territories) as they are considered Norscan territories, more or less. The way it is now is a leftover from game 1's regional occupation which considered Gianthome Dwarf territories and Troll Country human territories.

Your opinions?
UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

Comments

• ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 446
    edited December 2019
    Crossil said:

Your opinions?

Yes
    Thats it

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 535
    This would be a very good addition, i too hope Azhag is moved to troll country and not red eye mountain like some people ask.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Dragon/Deamon slayer, Doomseeker, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Rune Golem, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

Those all missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 1,978
    More importantly, these regional additions will serve the Kislev race well, imho. (if/when).
  • _Mad_D0c__Mad_D0c_ Registered Users Posts: 1,119
    Yes please. Very good to have an Orc there to spice up things.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,084
    Only problem is that I suspect CA will try to make Azhag a "snow orc".

Greenskins don't like arctic or high desert. It's basically the only places in a given world they DON'T thrive.

Are there even any known orc tribes that exist in the frozen reaches of Norsca? I mean in any serious presence... not like... some little nasty tribe of eskimo-night-goblins or something squatting somewhere.

...night goblins swaddled in evil looking eskimo clothes. Hhhm. Next baby yoda moment?
  • bolero567bolero567 Registered Users Posts: 48
    edited December 2019
    Itharus said:

Greenskins don't like arctic or high desert. It's basically the only places in a given world they DON'T thrive.

Are there even any known orc tribes that exist in the frozen reaches of Norsca? I mean in any serious presence... not like... some little nasty tribe of eskimo-night-goblins or something squatting somewhere.

...night goblins swaddled in evil looking eskimo clothes. Hhhm. Next baby yoda moment?

Agreed. Climate preferences, campaign objectives etc, everything should conspire to push Azhag south. Makes it more satisfying when you tell the hat to zog off and have Azhag conquer where you like.
    IIRC he pushed south anyway. Besides, the empire needs more pressure.

Where's my forest goblins?
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 2,198
    Itharus said:

Not Warhammer, but here you go.

Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.
    Is that overlord? Those games are hilarious.

That picture reminds me of a joke about baby seals and commas.