Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Any 2020 Greenskin updates?

RezbotRezbot Registered Users Posts: 3
Just looking for an update. Didn't see anything in TotalWar Access or posted on the forums here.
I LOVE everything about the Greenskins, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next FLC/DLC.

Comments

• Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,047
    edited January 2020
    Information about DLCs usually only happen a couple of weeks or so before release.

This means that we'll probably not get any info for a couple of months, at least.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 9,065
    I reckon we'll have to wait a few months before having any news about it. They will release a 3K DLC this month so they'll be focused on that game.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,242
    I imagine we'll hear something in march at the earliest.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,168
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 5,843
    I think it was stated that GS would get their rework in "early 2020" in the blog that told us the S&B would come with QoL stuff instead of rework. I would say that means probably April - early May, perhaps late March if we are very lucky (and if some of the time doing "QoL updates" was spent on GS behind the scenes) but I would say April-May.
  • Ares354Ares354 Registered Users Posts: 3,976
    Yea 5 months of waiting is some kind of joke. Only with dlc come balance and bug fix patches, its just joke.

But here, people will endure everything because they "love" game
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 3,757
    We may get a blog post detailing what the teams are working on but other then that, I don't expect we'll hear anything about Greenskins until March at the very least.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,208
    Ares354 said:

Yea 5 months of waiting is some kind of joke. Only with dlc come balance and bug fix patches, its just joke.

Better late than never, and CA is working on several projects, so there is no much to do about that.
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,047
    Ares354 said:

I really don't understand this mentality. Does everyone except me spend time playing only games that get updates every month or something?

Ares354 said:

I really don't understand this mentality. Does everyone except me spend time playing only games that get updates every month or something?
    Naa. Ares just always likes to be unnecessarily outraged about something.

Ares354 said:

It's not like we can do anything about it anyway. I'm sure CA knows we'd like to have DLCs more often but if it can't happen it won't happen.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 19,692
    No the next DLC with the Greenskins rework got delayed until 2021, game 3 won’t come before 2023.

No Warhammer content for the whole year.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,168
    Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

All rage construed from Greenskins play is necessary rage.
    edited January 2020
    Itharus said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

All rage construed from Greenskins play is necessary rage.
    Ares is referring to patches, not Greenskins lol but yes, I agree
    Tayvar said:

Ares354 said:

Better late than never, and CA is working on several projects, so there is no much to do about that.
    Yea, I guess, we can forgive devs then how bad was Fallout 76(not CA, you should get my point), after all they work on more then one game.

Ares354 said:

You do understand very little then. If your team is to thin, to work on to many project, dont do many projects. Corporations are very greedy, if they must, they will make content worse, just to make time schedules. If Sega say so, CA team will be as slim as can be. And fans of title will get less content, but stupid people will say its ok. Because now day customers have no dignity. What company will throw at them, 90% will be in love, because they got at last what they wanted, new content...
    Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

I'll not coment on people who have no idea. Go, kiss corporation more.
    Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Yeah. Sure thing buddy. Lol.
    Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

LOL, exacly my point. Kiddo, nothing more.
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 4,813
    Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You do understand very little then. If your team is to thin, to work on to many project, dont do many projects. Corporations are very greedy, if they must, they will make content worse, just to make time schedules. If Sega say so, CA team will be as slim as can be. And fans of title will get less content, but stupid people will say its ok. Because now day customers have no dignity. What company will throw at them, 90% will be in love, because they got at last what they wanted, new content...
    You don't understand how man-hours and specializations function, do you?

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

You don't understand how man-hours and specializations function, do you?
    Yes I do. But tell people who bought Fallout 76 how man-hours and specialization function, will you. Or tell every person who bought Rome 2 when was released how that work.
    Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Ok idiot. Do you even have a job? Sounds like you've never worked a day in your life. Clearly, you don't understand how companies work. It's all about maximizing profit for as little cost as they can get away with. CA is no different. You crying like a child isn't going to make them change that so get over it.

Peace out, dummy.
    edited January 2020
    Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Ok idiot. Do you even have a job? Sounds like you've never worked a day in your life. Clearly, you don't understand how companies work. It's all about maximizing profit for as little cost as they can get away with. CA is no different. You crying like a child isn't going to make them change that so get over it.

Peace out, dummy.
    Oh I do have, and what of it ? I dont work in company moron, too small brain to undestand to not judge me with your own standard and any person you find ? Yes, maximizing profit can work very well for your PR, Fallout 76 was so great, everyone love it. Rome 2 was great for Sega and CA.
    Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Peace out, dummy.
    Oh I do have, and what of it ? I dont work in company moron, too small brain to undestand to not judge me with your own standard and any person you find ? Yes, maximizing profit can work very well for your PR, Fallout 76 was so great, everyone love it. Rome 2 was great for Sega and CA.
    On yer bike, pal.
    neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Peace out, dummy.
    On yer bike, pal.
    Its all you have to say?. Non of you can even understand what I meant. Every company should make money on their game, its part of it. But what they sell should have quality. I dont say dlc lost it, but they are done cheaply, and for some we have to wait to long for to little. They should rise price and make them better then. And if we have to wait for so long, its should be worth it.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 19,692
    Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Peace out, dummy.
    On yer bike, pal.
    Its all you have to say?. Non of you can even understand what I meant. Every company should make money on their game, its part of it. But what they sell should have quality. I dont say dlc lost it, but they are done cheaply, and for some we have to wait to long for to little. They should rise price and make them better then. And if we have to wait for so long, its should be worth it.
    The last 2 DLC have a way better quality than the first LPs. H&B is in my opinion by far the best LP, so saying it was done cheaply is a bit unfair.
    Justice for Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.
  • Koolasuchus69 Koolasuchus69 Registered Users Posts: 72
    How is Fallout 76 at all relevant to CA’s company practices lol, it’s not developed by them. Perhaps you could make that comparison if CA ever decide to make £100 season passes, but they don’t, they release increasingly good ( with the last few ) dlcs along with free patches.

They don’t release every month because they take longer than that to make, should’ve thought that was obvious.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 24,720
    I'm quite looking forward to the Orc DLC and update.

Personally I think they deserve 2 more LPs, but this one should go a long way to fixing them.
    Kia Kaha and C'est La Vie Kiwi123, neodeinos and FungusHound, the mighty Troll Slayers.

I apologize in advance/currently for everything I say between 15/04 and probably 29/04
    Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Bonutz619 said:

Ares354 said:

Peace out, dummy.
    On yer bike, pal.
    The recent DLCs despite being excellent still have some issues I'll give you that. But cheap ? Nop, it's absolutely not cheap but you're just an everlasting unsatisfied dude. The only thing you know and understand is complaint.
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 2,040

I'm quite looking forward to the Orc DLC and update.

Personally I think they deserve 2 more LPs, but this one should go a long way to fixing them.

I hope you’re right. I’m really hoping for packed content for the GS between the rework, flc and dlc. GS was the first campaign I completed for TWW. It was fun but there seemed to be a lot missing. TWW2 release made that apparent. Really looking forward to it.
    Bonutz619 said:

We may get a blog post detailing what the teams are working on but other then that, I don't expect we'll hear anything about Greenskins until March at the very least.

I’m thinking that’s a possibility but I can’t recall if CA said they weren’t going to continue with that blog.
This discussion has been closed.