Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So few multiplayer battles

IncepTIncepT Registered Users Posts: 3
Hey,

I have played a lot of WH2 campaign and a wanted to play some multiplayer battles, but there are so few battles hosted.
I know, that the multiplayer community is small, but there should be more than just 1 or 2 battles.
In Rome 2 I can see around 30 matches at a time. (There are around 10 matches even in Napoleon Total war, which is a lot less popular)

Am I the only one with this problem? And if not, Do you know any solutions?

Comments

• ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,181
    edited January 2020
    IncepT said:

Hey,

I have played a lot of WH2 campaign and a wanted to play some multiplayer battles, but there are so few battles hosted.
    I know, that the multiplayer community is small, but there should be more than just 1 or 2 battles.
    In Rome 2 I can see around 30 matches at a time. (There are around 10 matches even in Napoleon Total war, which is a lot less popular)

Am I the only one with this problem? And if not, Do you know any solutions?

You sort of picked a bad time to get started lol

Quick battles are currently down, kinda quieting the MP community until it gets fixed.

We’re anticipating a patch or some news about a fix later this week as CA gets back from vacation.

The discord groups are still active, doing their own custom battles and there is a beta you can opt into where quick battles are working. So it’s not 100% dead atm. But definitely more quiet than normal.

It should get back to normal soon.

• WitchbladeWitchblade Registered Users Posts: 989
    See Announcement: you can play QB if you download the beta. There are still plenty of matches, though less than ever at the moment because CA never properly announced their (band-aid) fix to the problem.
  • ystyst Registered Users Posts: 8,918
    Quick match broke down during the ladder point reset process couple weeks ago. As it was the festive season there wasnt enough time to fix it, so consider them under maintenance for the time being.
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.
  • The_real_FAUSTThe_real_FAUST Registered Users Posts: 1,464
    Hey man

As the others have said, have no fear!

The MP scene is vibrant and busy, it's unfortunate timing, most people play QB and that's currently down.

It'll be resolved soon - welcome to the MP community!

Join the discord it'll help
  • CirdanCirdan Registered Users Posts: 790

Hey man

As the others have said, have no fear!

The MP scene is vibrant and busy, it's unfortunate timing, most people play QB and that's currently down.

It'll be resolved soon - welcome to the MP community!

Join the discord it'll help

I can only agree with Faust.

The MP community is really nice and warm. Best way to get in touch with other friendly players is to join several of the discords. There are also many newb friendly tournaments that are hosted through My_Son_HW and the NoobHammer discord, which i strongly recommend. Playing tournaments is a blast.
  • pj81pj81 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey, can you give me the links to these discord servers? I can't find them.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,696
    Off topic comments with inappropriate references to others have been removed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file