Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Victory Conditions: Battleplan - Vampire Wars

tww2rankstww2ranks Registered Users Posts: 218
edited January 8 in General Discussion
Hello all,

I want to offer a Battleplan that is in the tabletop version Age of Sigmar, but adapted to play in Warhammer Total War 2.

What is your assessment of the Battleplan - Vampire Wars?

use popup menu - Open Image in new Tab...

P.S. If you have ideas and suggestions regarding the core rules, please share.

Comments

• endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,381
    I recommend that you cut and paste the print so its readable. That image is painful to read.

That being said, the rules seem ok to me. Basically a limited warfare between Sylvania and Reikland. Why limit heroes though?

• tww2rankstww2ranks Registered Users Posts: 218
    endur said:

I recommend that you cut and paste the print so its readable. That image is painful to read.

That being said, the rules seem ok to me. Basically a limited warfare between Sylvania and Reikland. Why limit heroes though?

did you use popup menu (Open Image in new Tab...) on image?

This rule applies only to player heroes.
    for heroes who are in the army of Lord AI, this rule do not apply.

there are races whose heroes are much stronger in killing than others.

therefore, this rule is necessary so that the player can choose his strategy
    - if he wants to scout the territory, then he must be ready to lose his hero.
    - if he wants to use it on the battlefield then he should have the opportunity to do it.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,089
    tww2ranks said:

Hello all,

I want to offer a Battleplan that is in the tabletop version Age of Sigmar, but adapted to play in Warhammer Total War 2.

What is your assessment of the Battleplan - Vampire Wars?

use popup menu - Open Image in new Tab...

P.S. If you have ideas and suggestions regarding the core rules, please share.

GREAT DISLIKE.
  • tww2rankstww2ranks Registered Users Posts: 218
    Itharus said:

GREAT DISLIKE.

don't like to lose then play SP campaign :wink:
    the conditions "destroy 100500 settlements" are much better (sarcasm)