Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Owned Under-Empire, Under Owned Settlement, Can Neither Be Modified, Destroyed, Or Razed

GenAce2010GenAce2010 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello!
So this is the second time I've had to write this I'm going to get straight to the point: I am playing Clan Eshin, on normal difficulty (without any mods), and I have pushed out to Karak Eight Peaks, where I have discovered several Clan Mors under-empires under my owned settlements, I chose not to raze them at the moment of discovering them since I couldn’t afford to raze them. Several turns pass, and I opt to confederate Mors, this had the unfortunate side-effect in which I now have several owned settlements, with under-empires, under said settlements, that cannot be modified or razed in anyway shape or form.

Income and food are being modified by said under-empire which includes a substainal food lose which will stall my campaign if I cannot modify or raze these under-empire settlements.

I have supplied pictures and the save file.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file