Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ROME 2 MULTIPLAYER CAMPAIN FOR 3 PLAYERS AND MORE

menandrosmenandros Posts: 15Registered Users
I am playing many years Rome 2 and i love it. But there is a big problem. I have 3 friends that want to play the game and we CAN NOT. I dont understand the limit of the 2 players! I am asking the CA to fix that problem. I dont want to lisen arguments, like it will take too long or it is not posible and bla bla bla. We want 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 player multiplayer campain. We want CA to make it hapend. It will be a choise. If someone dont want to play with so many players, then he can simbly NOT PLAY it! Please, all the players that want multiplayer campain for 3 players and more, wright here to saport me! We must make CA, to do it!!!

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,920Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to the correct forum area.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • menandrosmenandros Posts: 15Registered Users
    dge1 thank you. I was not sure,were to put it.
    lol i can not believe that i am the only one at total war forum that wants multiplayer campain for 3 players and more!!! How is that posible??? Dont you want guys to play multiplayer campain with 2 or 3 or more friends of yours??? I started playing Rome Total War at 2005. From then until now it was my dreem to play the game with my friends! All my friends were playing the game but from 2005 until 2019 we couldnt manage to play the game all together!!! Am i the only one that wants to play the game with my friends??? Am i the only one??? How is that posible???
  • JoukeSeinstraJoukeSeinstra Posts: 276Registered Users
    Like beating a dead horse..
    JoukeSeinstra, i play multiplayer campaign. I never stoped. Many players do. I would like you, to wright here if you would like to have that upgrade. Thats all