Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Save data won't show up

EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Registered Users Posts: 106
edited January 16 in Multiplayer
I got a code for WH1. I already had the game so I gave it to a dbd buddy. He hosted a coop campaign and we played as the vampire counts. Like 70 turns in we call it a night and he saves the game. The next day the option to reload the game was gone. Resume game was there but it only remembered an auto save when we first turned on the game.
2nd time I hosted and we were able to save, leave, come back. It's really hard to get someone into a game when there's huge bugs like this. 70 turns in multi with no turn timer and someone who is completely new to the series is a lot of time lost.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Comments

• ystyst Registered Users Posts: 7,404
    I think they r aware of this. Its a major buf that they havent been able to roll a fix yet.

They may already have a fix on it but have yet roll it out. There was a msg from CA themselves about this on general thread, its just after xmas so they r working on it
    https://imgur.com/a/Cj4b9
    Top #3 Leaderboard on Warhammer Totalwar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file