Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Add Black Mountain Hideout to Zheng Jiang

BaronWolfgangBaronWolfgang Registered Users Posts: 2
Dear reader,

Already I know how add a few buildings and units to specific factions. I've run into a problem with adding the Black Mountain Hideout (from Zhang Yan) tot Zheng Jiang. I use rpfm.

How I normally add buildings to a faction:
Under building_chain_availability_sets_tables data__ copy the building I want in the Building Chain and change the Id in the next column. This seems to work for everything else: for example I copied 3k_district_military_security and edited the id behind it to 3k_main_ma_teng and this gave Ma Teng acces to the Military Infrastructure chain.

The problem:
When Under building_chain_availability_sets_tables data__ I try to copy 3k_district_government_black_mountain in the Building Chain and change the Id in the next column to 3k_main_zheng_jiang and save the .pack.

My question:
Is there anything I forgot/did wrong? Please inform me what I did wrong/forgot.

Many thanks in advance!

With kind regards,
Baron Wolfgang

Comments

• BaronWolfgangBaronWolfgang Registered Users Posts: 2
    The problem:
    When Under building_chain_availability_sets_tables data__ I try to copy 3k_district_government_black_mountain in the Building Chain and change the Id in the next column to 3k_main_zheng_jiang and save the .pack. It doesn't add the black mountain building chain to Zheng Jiang.*