Dear The Creative Assembly,
- GameVersion: 1.400
- Buildnumber: 12683.1849362
- Round 75, yet the problem also occurred earlier as well.
- Both Players do own ReignOfBlood DLC.
- Player 2 does own 8-Princess DLC.
- We are playing the standard campaign.
We are able to reproduce the bug by the following steps:
- Host: Player 1 (Liu Bei) opens lobby by loading the multiplayer savegame.
- Host: inviting Player 2 (Yuan Shao).
- Player 2: successfully joins game.
- Player 1 (Host) and Player 2 starting the game.
- Player 2 is on turn and does stuff.
- Player 2 fights a non-delegated battle.
- Player 1 is spectating non-delegated battle and may take part.
- 8a. End of Battle: Player 2 plays his round and does ends his turn. Game does autosave/turns to Player 1 (Host).
- 8b. End of Battle: Player 2 save his game directly. Game Crashes for both players.
- 9a. Both Players got a multiplayersavegame. Player 2 savegame is around 2.7mb. This sum equals exactly half the size of a regular savegame. Player 1 (host) savegame is 1,7. Player 1 (host) crashes into desktop.
- 9b. Both Player 1 (Host) and Player 2 get a multiplayersavegame that is around 2.7mb. This sum equal exactly half the size of a regular savegame. Player 1 crashes into Desktop. The savegame is hostable but Player 2 cannot join.
- 9c. Player 2 got a proper multiplayersavegame that is around 5.4mb. Player 1 (Host) gets a corrupt savegame about 1,7mb.
- If 9c. -> Player 2 transfers savegame to Player 1(Host) -> Game ist hosted, back to 1.).
Conclusion: Crash is related to saving game voluntary (direct) or involuntary (auto-save) by Player 2.
Note: I never had any problems like this playing with Player 1 Total War: Warhammer II and I.
Note: We are not able to turn off AutoSave in any of the menus.
Note: We reinstalled the game, got rid of the replays and the old saves in order to fix it. I did not work.
Note: We like your work. We dont like this bug at all.
SAVEGAME as ZIP Format sorted by Player1/Player 2:https://ufile.io/d9erciah
Have a nice day,