Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Commerce, Farm, Church or Industry

Richard1855Richard1855 Registered Users Posts: 6
I have searched the forums for an answer to this but cannot seem to find any relevant answer. Basically I dont really get what it means when an upgrade to a building has, for example, +115 Income (COMMERCE) and +4% Income (FARM) listed or just +122 Income (FARM) - or similar for CHURCH and INDUSTRY. What does it mean in the first example where both COMMERCE and FARM are mentioned and what does it mean when, as in the second example, just FARM is mentioned.

I also read in another thread that after a save it seemed a settlement had switched from a FARM type to a COMMERCE type (implying a bug I think), or something like that, so how do you define a settlement type? and what are the implications?

Apols if this questions is a bit muddled.

Comments

• CommisarCommisar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,338
    +X income is the money the province will get from that building and that category. % is a boost to that income. So if you have 200 income farm and get a +10% it will get 220.