Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Work to get Warhammer 2: Total War supported by Nvidia Geforce Now

Mo72Mo72 Junior MemberPosts: 53Registered Users
edited February 6 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi,
it would be really nice, if you could work to get the game supported by Nvidia Geforce Now.

Unfortunately, I only have a Laptop with integrated graphics and the game is barely playable with 720p.
It's neither fun to watch nor fast and therefore I stopped playing it.

I think a RTS/Turn based game is a pretty prime candidate for game streaming, as latency and framedrops are not that important.
It allows for me as a casual gamer to play it, without the huge investments into regular computer upgrades and the bulky desktop gaming rigs.

Three Kingdoms is already on the platform and it's working great so far. WH 2 was even supported for some time, but unfortunately dropped some time in the past.

With the current release of Geforce Now, I think it would be a good time to add it.
Thanks for your consideration.
Mo

Comments

• ZercaZerca Posts: 69Registered Users
    I agree, I like the concept of it. I played on a pretty standard tablet with the power of a regular rig. Since I do like Warhammer more than Three Kingdoms this would be a great addition and I would consider to join the full programm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file